Thursday, July 2, 2020

There was no session of any kind on Tuesday as she felt ill after dinner.   Wednesday morning found her saying sorry about last night, but today you will be spanked.   True to her word, Wednesday evening she had set up for me to receive a spanking.   I climbed over the wedge pillow which presented my bare ass.  She got out implements which told me it was to be 'paddle night'.   Placed beside me were the flexible leather, big wood and rubber paddles.








 She was donning leather gloves for the warm up and her gloved hands spanked at length.  The flexible leather was the first implement to kiss my vulnerable bare cheeks.   Many swats with the fur side felt sensual, but solid at the same time.  Flipping the paddle over, she stung my ass with the smooth leather side.  A good dose of hard strikes rained down on me.  She adjusted her position directly behind me and began to swing the paddle from side to side.  One cheek got the fur side while on the reverse swing the other received a good sting from the leather.  Each cheek receiving a different sensation was quite innovative and she kept this up for several minutes before resting that paddle.  The big wood paddle was no nonsense as it delivered a long string of solid swats in a machine like tempo.  Some on a single cheek other full on both soundly paddled my ass for quite a duration.  "How are you doing?", she questioned, I replied fine but she told me to stand up and rest your back.  "Now stick your ass out a bit...you're not done".  This allowed my cheeks to be less tight than in a full bend.   The rubber paddle struck with a sobering reminder the spanking was not over.  Red cheeks were made a deeper color as yelps began to be heard.  With gritted teeth, I kept my ass in the line of fire as she paddled for several more minutes.  A final bare hand spanking finished the shortened session.  Paddle night had treated my ass to a sound paddling with three different materials, leather, wood and rubber.  Gloved and bare hand spankings framed the paddling like bookends.

Still no dice, so the 'new' concept of some type of daily domination session continued.   Your questions and comments are always welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Are you still at the resort or back home? Just curious about the possibility of an unknown audience?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello SunShine and thanks for your questions. We are home in Tennessee and will be all summer. Not going to NY for a few reasons this year. Not sure what you mean by a possibility of an unknown audience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My back is doing well and improving. Getting more flexible, less sore and stronger every day. Thanks for your concern.

    ReplyDelete