Sunday, July 26, 2020

Saturday, July 25, Spanked for Maintenance. After two days of no spanking or other dominance, we decided to use another baseball game to direct the maintenance session I was due to receive. So many months without baseball, it just seemed right to want to watch the game and thus kill two birds with one stone. The implements chosen were the riding bat and the flexible leather paddle....tonight's spanking would be centered on 'STING'. The game began with the Yanks putting men on base, but as the result of errors, so no swats were due after the first half inning. The Nationals however got a double and single and I was to receive 15 strokes. As with other ball game spankings, there was no warm up and the leather kissed my cheeks 15 times. It was not to be the night for the Yankees and they went quietly again in the second. Washington broke thru in a big way in their half of the inning, scoring 3 runs on several hits. I placed my hands on the arm of the sofa, bent slightly and stuck my ass out for her to spank. The riding bat swished thru the air and soundly smacked my right cheek. She kept up the cadence on alternating cheeks with hard smacks until the required 85 strokes were delivered. The third inning saw the Yanks score one run on one hit. Again I stood and took position. The leather paddle did not care that my ass was still stinging from the 85 riding bat strokes, and neither did she. 25 hard strokes rained down on pink and stinging cheeks. I caught a break and the Nationals went out in order in their half. The fourth inning was busy. Yankees scored another run and I got 35 more hard swats with the paddle. Not to be outdone, Washington got two runs right back and my cheeks were treated to 45 more swats from the riding bat. Zero for New York in the 5th, but the Nats got two more in their half and she swatted my ass another 65 times with the riding bat. The 6th inning saw little action and another zero for the Yanks and only a single for Washington....5 more swats from the bat. A lone single was produced by the Yankees and I got 5 strokes from the paddle. A solo home run for the Nats cost me 20 hard swats from the riding bat. The 8th inning was tough on me as well. A double from the Yankees earned 10 hard paddle strokes while another solo homer meant 20 more stinging smacks from the riding bat. In their last at bat in the 9th, a lone single cost me the final 5 hard strokes from the leather paddle. Game finally over, with the total for the winning Washington Nationals was 225 strokes while the paddle and the Yanks chipped in 80 more strokes. My ass was stung 335 times during this ball game. Thanking all readers and encouraging your questions and comments. I will answer all right here. Neither you or I know when the next episode will be, so stay tuned, another spanking may be tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious! PLAY BALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is baseball season at last...but may not last for long. We'll use it while we can. Usually means a lot of swats for yours truly

    ReplyDelete