Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Tuesday, July 14, Over her lap and spanked.  Happened quickly...pillow on her thighs on the sofa, leather gloves at hand and a simple directive.  In a blink of an eye I found myself across her lap in a modified OTK position, bare ass facing the ceiling and ready to be spanked.  As soon as the leather gloves were in place, the strikes began.  Not much of a warm up as the gloved hands started to swat my cheeks with a varied rhythm and force.  She struck medium, she struck hard, she struck high, she struck low, she struck thighs, she struck sit spots, she didn't miss a square inch.  She spanked for a full 17 minutes without so much as a pause.  It is difficult to realize one could be spanked so thoroughly and so long without the aide of a machine. When I finally was released from her lap, another few words were tossed my way.  "Put my gloves away", she said and I waddled away knowing my ass was red and showing signs of being soundly spanked.

A short report for a short spanking.  Will there everyday spankings continue?  Will they become shorter?...longer?...harder?.  No one knows, but I do know I belong to her and will accept whatever comes next.  I also know your comments or questions will be answered as soon as possible.  Leaving them here is your part in keeping this blog alive and growing in readership.  Many thanks to all readers.

4 comments:

  1. The leather gloves, do they sting more than the bare hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question, Nora-Jane. Actually they do not sting as much, but they do have more of a thud effect. Gloved hands will still turn my cheeks red, but do more to protect her hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing testimony on how I conceive and also get cure from my fibroid permanently with his natural herbs , i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspects, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this fateful day, I decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and I came across testimonies of a lot of women who Dr James has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Dr James, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Dr James for your own testimony if you are suffering from diseases like DIABETES, CANCER,RECTUM EFFECTS, BOWEL OBSTRUCTION, HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HEPATITIS A&B, CARDIAC DISEASES, CHRONIC DISEASES, YELLOW FEVER, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE, SPINAL CORD, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASES, ACME, BACK PAIN, DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, APOLLO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, VAGINAL DISCHARGING, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS itchy Should contact.Doctor James and be free from your diseases because I am a living testimony, Dr James, is very good and honest herbalist doctor. Contact him now via his
    email: (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com)
    https//www.drjamesherbalmix.wordpress.com
    whatsapp or call him on +2348152855846)

    ReplyDelete