Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Wednesday, July 15, Paddled.  Yes, tonight was paddle night.  To be more specific, wood paddle night.   Not long ago, all leather implements were used on my bare ass.  Tonight the theme was wood paddles.  It is true we have more than the 3 that were used, but with the recent concept of shorter duration sessions, but being spanked far more often, the 3 paddles were quite sufficient.   The 8 pm start time was used again tonight and when I entered the bedroom, the view was the same.



Next to the wedge pillow were the 3 wood paddles ready to treat my bare, vulnerable cheeks to a solid paddling.  The thin education paddle, the Brazilian Cherry cleaver and the old standard big wood paddle.



I was directed over the wedge pillow, which presents my ass nicely.  The education paddle began the parade and warmed my cheeks quickly.  Now the stinging began as the thin oak is designed to do.  She struck full cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs.  A few minutes is all it takes to sting and redden the flesh.   The Braziliation Cherry cleaver paddle was next in line.  The dense cherry wood along with the holes will make you feel you never want to be paddled again.   My ass took several swats which caused yelps to be forced thru my gritted teeth.  Not only red, but my cheeks were now sore down to the deep tissue of my ass.   Bring on the big wood paddle.  Made by yours truly from Baltic Birch plywood, this is a paddle which covers 90% of my ass with each strike.  She swings it firmly and both cheeks flatten from the force.  Another few minutes of sound paddling.   Each was to come back for an encore.  Paddled again by the education paddle, then the cleaver soundly paddled cheeks which were getting more sore by the second.  The big paddle finished the assault with another few minutes of solid paddle swats.  Not finished yet, the bare hand spanked my helpless ass for another minute or two.  All combined for a 20 minute session of ass destruction.  Wood paddle night was finally over.  One can only imagine what tomorrow may bring.

Hang in there readers....If I am spanked every day, I will report every day.  My thanks to you and promise to answer your comments and questions.  We will be here as long as this new era of maintenance spanking lasts.   

2 comments:

  1. NO....Thank you Nora-Jane, and all readers for reading, questioning and commenting.

    ReplyDelete