Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Monday, July 13, another good spanking.  Last night was leather night.  Led to the bedroom at 8 PM, I found what I have become familiar with.  I'll give you a sample.



Yup, the wedge pillow waiting for my bare ass to be displayed.  I climbed aboard while she pulled out the leather toys.  I was going to be spanked with leather tonight.  The doubled belt, flexible paddle, slapper and riding bat.





With my ass presented for her, she went right to work.  Hard to believe, but the belt was to warm up my cheeks.  Light to medium strokes teased the flesh as she very slowly worked up to more firm lashes across both cheeks.  Pink and warm, my ass was then treated to the leather paddle.  Again the fur side provides a sound thud when swung with force where the smooth leather stings.  She has the ability to swing from both sides and still land the same side of the paddle.  This means she reverses the handle in her hand between swats and strikes with the same side of the paddle in a forehand then backhand manner.  Many minutes of both sides left me soundly paddled and stung.  That little paddle is worth its weight in gold. A short but firm bare hand segment reminded me of the long bare hand spanking from the night before.  Also the bare hands accomplished their mission of spreading my legs open more.  The two remaining toys were both narrow and I knew why the legs were opened.  Living up to its name, the slapper covered both cheeks with very hard 'slaps', stinging the flesh and turning it bright red.  A few slaps to my hanging balls produced the first audible sounds from my lips.  Yelps followed the sound of leather slapping skin.  When the riding bat struck my sit spots and upper thighs, more yelps were produced.  Whipping the shaft of the toy caused the leather tip to sting like angry bees.  She struck every inch of both cheeks, both thighs, both sit spots and saved some strokes for my balls and asshole.  She stood me upright and used the ba in a different manner.  Still spread legged, she struck my balls from behind causing me to pull in my ass which stuck my cock out.  A good swat on the cock with the bat made me bend forward protecting my cock, but protruded my ass.  Another rear swat to my balls repeated the effect of exposing my cock again.  This front and back assault repeated for about 5-6 swats on each target.  She pushed me back on the pillow and grabbed the belt.  No warming strokes this time as she lashed both cheeks with solid hard swats.  A few minutes later, she finished up with more bare hand spanks.  Standing me up again, she was smiling when she said  "OK, you're done........for today".

Thank you readers for adapting to the irregular postings as the spankings are not being scheduled.  Sometimes they are every day and other days not.  What is constant is my answering your questions and comments.  Please feel free to leave them.  Until next time........

2 comments:

  1. I loved visualizing the riding bat on your delicate areas, and the moves you made to protect your package. All I could think of was the time warp dance from " Rocky Horror Picture Show"! Thank you for another amazing blog entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you comment, Nora-Jane. The riding bat used on balls and cock certainly made me bend to protect one part but that exposed another part. A no-win situation for me. Glad it was only half a dozen or so swats.

    ReplyDelete