Monday, July 13, 2020

Sunday, July 12......SPANKED....yup, just spanked, not paddled, belted, strapped, tawsed, cropped, flogged, caned or whipped.....just a traditional bare hand, bare ass, OTK spanking.  This came about Sunday evening as we were watching TV after dinner.  Suddenly, she placed a pillow on her thighs and directed my nude body across her lap.  Instantly I found myself in a perfect modified OTK position with my ass raised and vulnerable.  She began lightly, I guess as a warm up, but it did not last long.  The bare hand spanks increased in tempo and harshness.  Loud slapping sounds filled the room as the spanks rained down on my cheeks.  They went from cool to warm to hot rather quickly as the impromptu spanking went into full swing.  Unable to move, my ass had to take whatever she dished out and she was dishing double helpings.  No pictures in this episode as the only implement was her bare hands, yup, she used both.  Some swats on sit spots and upper thighs, but it was clear the full round of my cheeks were the target and my ass was receiving a good old fashion spanking.  Nothing much was said and aside from an occasional muffled yelp on my part, the only sounds were that of bare hands striking bare flesh.  Over and over again the hands spanked the cheeks and I could feel them becoming very hot and I imagine by now quite red.  After nearly 15 minutes on non stop action, she said 'there' as she gave each cheek an extra hard swat to finish up.  Now go get us some ice cream.  I climbed down and waddled off to the kitchen with my red cheeks still glowing.  Returning with the ice cream, I served her with a kiss and a thank you.

Not much else to say except I had just been spanked in the truest sense of the word.  What will tonight bring....I can't even venture a guess.  I only know, whatever it is, I will accept it.

Thanks to all readers.  Questions and comments are always welcome and encouraged.  Individual answers will follow each as soon as possible.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this turn of events, cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nora-Jane, I am beginning to get used to it. Maybe more changes....who knows.

    ReplyDelete