Thursday, July 23, 2020

Wednesday, July 22, Spanked for two reasons over the last few days. You will recall on Monday we used the last pre-season baseball game and that went well. Tuesday was Her birthday and of course, I took her birthday spankings. A bare ass, bare hand spanking with one swat per number of years.....no I am not going to tell you her age. Between each swat i repeated Happy Birthday Mistress. Quite red when it was over, this was the only spanking I received on Tuesday, so I felt it did not need a separate entry in the blog. Now on to Wednesday... again a short duration spanking was delivered. She used the doubled belt and big wood paddle and after a bare hand warm up those two implements were interchanged many times while delivering hard swats. My bare ass was presented nicely over the wedge pillow and those two implements paddled and belted my cheeks to a shade of red to match the soreness. Tears welled up but did not fall as yelps emitted from my lips during the spanking. After several segments from each, the session was finished with a bare hand spanking. Still no dice and again, I wonder if tomorrow will bring another spanking. Thanks to all readers and please feel free to comment or question anything you read here. Each will be answered. Bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. Oooohhhhh.... She is keeping all of us on our toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to your Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m much pleased with your good work. you have good knowledge for article writing and this article is amazing. I am waiting for your next article…. Thank you so much
    Deep Rock Galactic | Surviv.io Aimbot Script | ZombsRoyale | SLITHERPLUS | Slither.io Bot | COFFIN DANCER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment and compliment, Friv2. I never fancy myself as a writer, but do appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete