Thursday, July 9, 2020

Thursday, July 9, spanked again.  No fanfare, no pre event hype, just a simple "it's time for your spanking" at 8 o'clock.  I followed her and saw the room made ready.   She was getting out toys as I draped my nude body over the wedge pillow and stuck my ass out as far as possible.  She decided on 3 implements and leather gloves.   The thin education paddle, the doubled belt and the big wood paddle were ready to redden my cheeks.




I know the pic shows two thin education paddles, but she chose to use only one.   She put on the leather gloves to hand spank for a warm up.  The skin was warmed nicely in no time, but the gloved hands went on and on.  Harder, faster, cheeks, sit spots, upper thighs all got spanked with leather gloved hands.  A full 5 minutes of spanking faded out as the thin education paddle was next up to bat.  The paddle is made of oak, thin and long enough to paddle both cheeks together.  It is quite a stinger, similar to being spanked with a yardstick as a child.   Just like the hand spanking, thighs, sit spots and full cheeks were stung with the oak paddle.   With hardly a pause, the doubled belt was in her hand and being swung like a Louisville Slugger and my ass was the baseball.   Belted soundly on full cheeks for several minutes.   Deep red color flourished, yelps sounded and tears welded up.   Again no pause as the big paddle covered both cheeks with solid swats.   Several minutes of paddling turned my ass red and sore.  She then used bare hands to spank for another few minutes.  Thinking the slight pause marked the end, I was shocked by the very hard swats from the oak paddle again.   Not only that, but the belt landed several very hard lashes.  Howls and tears emitted from my face as she then took the big wood paddle again for many very hard swats on full cheeks.  She dried my eyes and planted a big kiss on my lips.  I hugged her and thanked her for spanking me.

Again, no dice were tossed, so like you readers, I have no idea what will happen tomorrow.  If I am spanked, I will report it.  Meanwhile, keep your questions and comments coming in and each will be answered.  Your are appreciated and thanked for your support.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I've never been spanked with leather gloves. Does it "muffle" the impact?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good question, Nora-Jane. The gloves are tight to her hands so impact is only slightly reduced. The benefit is mainly for her as it reduces the sting to her hands...thus allowing her to spank longer and harder...which is beneficial to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That education paddle sounds pretty scary. I guess it isn't the worst thing you got in that session though. I am sure it was interesting getting that spanking so soon after that last one.

    Do you get a lot of marks that take time to fade?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello NaughtyBoy and thanks for your comment and question. The thin education paddle(s) are meant for sting. Their narrow width and thin construction allow them to sting cheeks and turn them a bright pink very quickly. They would not do well in providing any deep tissue soreness. As soon as the sting fades and the color returns to normal, their use is forgotten. Every day or often spankings have a cumulative effect and cheeks can become quite sore. Especially if a heaver weight or thicker paddle is used. You ask about marks....luckily, I do not bruise easily and Ms Mirage is pro enough not to leave long lasting marks. I also heal quickly, so even cane marks or those left from other implements seem to fade withing a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing testimony on how I conceive and also get cure from my fibroid permanently with his natural herbs , i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspects, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this fateful day, I decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and I came across testimonies of a lot of women who Dr James has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Dr James, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Dr James for your own testimony if you are suffering from diseases like DIABETES, CANCER,RECTUM EFFECTS, BOWEL OBSTRUCTION, HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HEPATITIS A&B, CARDIAC DISEASES, CHRONIC DISEASES, YELLOW FEVER, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE, SPINAL CORD, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASES, ACME, BACK PAIN, DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, APOLLO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, VAGINAL DISCHARGING, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS itchy Should contact.Doctor James and be free from your diseases because I am a living testimony, Dr James, is very good and honest herbalist doctor. Contact him now via his
    email: (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com)
    https//www.drjamesherbalmix.wordpress.com
    whatsapp or call him on +2348152855846)

    ReplyDelete