Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Monday, July 20, Spanked for maintenance.  After a full 3 day weekend away with no spankings possible, it was decided to use the final pre-season baseball game to direct an over due spanking.  It has been quite some time since this method has been employed as the virus had cancelled most of major league baseball.  Long time readers will recall the rules for this type of spanking.  Each team has an implement and I get spanked at the end of each half inning.  I receive 5 swats for a single, 10 for a double, 15 for a triple and 20 for a run scored in any manner.  Looking back we could not have made a worse choice.  The Yankee, Phillies game was not only a slow moving game, but because it is still pre-season, different rules were in force.  Anyway, implements chosen were the belt for the Phillies and the big wood paddle for the Yanks. Being played in NY, the Phillies were up first and got started right away.  They managed two doubles and scored a run.  I stood, placed my hands on the arm of the sofa, bent slightly and stuck my ass out.  She greeted that scene with hard lashes from the doubled belt.  Much like a punishment spanking, swats were hard right from the start and after getting 40, my cheeks were already red and sore.  The Yanks only got a single in their half, but the wood paddle delivered 5 hard swats.  The second inning saw the Phils get two singles and with the help of some sloppy play by the Yankees, scored another run.  Back standing with ass out, the belt lashed another 30 swats.  Soon after the Yankees woke up with a double, but failed to score.  No matter, the wood paddle delivered 10 hard swats to already well spanked cheeks.  No hits for either club in the third, but two singles were eeked out by the Phillies in the 4th earning me another 10 lashes from the doubled leather belt.  Nothing for the home club in their half and ditto for the Phillies in their half of the 5th.  Yankees got a single, but lost the runner in a double play before a home run, so only one run was scored.  I was up and in position again for 25 hard swats from the paddle.  Phils went quietly in the 6th and the Yanks managed a single, so my ass took another 5 strokes from the wood paddle.   The 7th inning saw the Phils hit a double but did not score and the Yanks got nothing.  The belt lashed my bare red cheeks another 10 times.  Only a Yankee single in the 8th, so the paddle gave 5 more sound swats to my presented ass.  Nothing for the Phillies in the 9th, but the Yankees got a home run to tie the game at two in their half of the 9th.  Managers decided to end the game in a tie, so suddenly it was over.  Not for me though....that home run cost me another 20 hard paddle strokes.  All totaled up, the belt lashed my cheeks 90 times while the paddle struck for 70.  Again, no dice are being used and I must wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Readers, you are wonderful and appreciated.  Questions and comments are coming in and are answered right here on these pages.  Together we will see if I will be spanked on Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh Baseball is one of my favorite pro sports!!! Can't wait to see how you fair through a Braves game!!! This style of spanking intrigues me and can't wait to see how you fair through the rest of the season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try this scenario, Sunshine....I think you'll like it. BTW... thank you for reading and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete