Tuesday, June 30, 2020

A brief report on the 'slapping' that occurred on Monday.  Only the leather slapper was used.


A good slapping was in store for me upon responding to her call.  Already nude, as is my normal attire, she began by bending me over the bed.  Hardly any warm up as the slapper took over the scene immediately.  Ass cheeks were first and covered until a red glow appeared.  After spreading my legs, my hanging balls received their slaps with upper cut swings.  Other positions were employed like standing spread legged and modified diaper.  The result was always the same.  Cheeks, upper thighs, inner thighs, inner cheeks, anus, taint, balls and cock....the slapper didn't miss a thing.  A short session, but e v e r y t h i n g was a bright pink when she finished.  Not much imagination on your part to what followed, but of course that remains unwritten.

See you all next time.....question.....comment.....go for it.

2 comments: