Thursday, July 2, 2020

Thursday, July 2.....SPANKED!!   I can't say it any differently.  At 8 pm she said  "Come with me, I'm going to spank you".  Still feeling the paddling I received last night, I took my position.  She was placing the implements to be used at my side.  She chose the leather slapper, doubled belt, riding bat and hairbrush.






The leather slapper was chosen to warm up my cheeks which were presented and waiting to be spanked.  Light strokes began and soon increased as my skin was warmed nicely.  The slapper continued to strike bare skin in an increasing tempo and force.  Along came the riding bat.  Another implement designed to sting.  The swish thru the air followed by the loud smack as it hit the target.  Over and over she swung the riding bat with a whipping motion as I yelped.  30 to 40 strikes is not an exaggeration.  A good bare hand spanking was next as she continued the attack on my ass.   Spanking long and hard she covered both cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs.   Without a pause, she grasped the doubled belt and lashed it across both cheeks.  The belt was meaning business.  I guessing 50 strokes, all hard landed before she rested that implement.  A simple hairbrush, but very well known and recognized worldwide as a domestic spanking implement.   She spanked me with the hairbrush for many minutes.  Single cheeks, double cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. hard strokes, even tempo with an occasional very hard strike.   The finish came with another bare hard spanking.  This time she spread my legs and spanked my asshole and balls while tears filled my eyes.   Again, a shortened time, but very effective spanking.   I have no idea at this time if I will be spanked again tomorrow, but I would not doubt it.

I hope readers are tuning in more often as there may be an episode posted each day for as long as it continues.  Thanking you for continued support and encouraging you to leave a question or comment.  All will be answered.   Thanks again to all.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. Yes the riding bat is a wonderful implement. Swung like a whip, the leather tip stings like a killer bee. The shaft can be used like a crop or cane for a different feeling. It is narrow enough to get between legs for the spanking of inner cheeks, anus and balls. A great device.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes!! I just clenched my butt cheeks together...lol.

      Delete
  2. I'll be looking forward to the frequent posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment, NaughtyBoy. Posts will come as often as spankings, and I really have no idea when, how often, how long or how hard. Like the rest of me, my ass belongs to her and she will spank it whenever, as often, as long and as hard as she desires.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for these publications, they are excellent.
    Have you ever been beaten with a Slipper?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for you comment and question, Nacho. I have never been spanked with a slipper. I understand it is big in the UK. Closest to a slipper would be the time a Domme used har sandal on my bare bottom.

    ReplyDelete