Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Wednesday, July 8, Spanked!!  Ah summer.... busy times for everyone.  Time has a habit flying as things need to be done and are being accomplished.  It has been several days since I have received a good spanking.  Well, among a host of other things, that ended today.  Returning to the house after the completion of a few errands, we both settled in for a second cup of coffee.  Deciding on several upcoming issues in our busy life another trip out was deemed necessary.  Before leaving again, she told me to report at 8 pm......"you are getting spanked".   True to her word, after dinner the clock moved to the 8 o'clock hour.   As directed, I reported and found the wedge pillow in position and ready to raise my hips high thereby presenting my bare ass to accept a spanking.  She chose the implements and laid them next to the pillow.  The riding bat, flexible leather paddle and rubber strap were ready to turn my cheeks quite red and eventually sore. 




The session began with a bare hand warm up which lasted but a few minutes.   Then the swats became harder and faster, turning flesh very pink.  She spread my legs just a bit before the riding bat took over.    Hard swats at the rate of one per second, stung every inch of my ass.   Stinging strikes landed on full cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs for many minutes.   There was a slight pause in the action which left me wondering what was next.  I knew after the first swat landed on full cheeks.  A leather gloved hand spanked at will.  A good hard traditional hand spanking was covering both cheeks.  I stood about half way up to change the angle of my lower back from a full bend to a reduced bend but managed to keep my ass stuck out to accept the next implement.  A good move on my part as the rubber strap lashed my cheeks.  Yelps followed each strike as she continued to strap my bare cheeks.  Real pain ensued as the strapping went on for many minutes.  All areas were strapped until my flesh went to bright red.  Tearing up a bit, I prepared myself for the flexible leather paddle.  The fur side felt nice but the smooth leather side slapped my cheeks hard.   Repeated strikes went from medium to hard to very hard.   Concentrating on keeping my ass in harms way, I yelped through several minutes of paddling.  Placing the paddle down, both bare hands caressed reddened cheeks and thighs.  Gently stroking thighs from knees to crotch she relaxed me completely.  Rubbing ass cheeks inner thighs and sit spots felt wonderful.   This action actually disguised the motive which was to gently spread my legs more and more.  Finally to a point where my balls were hanging and cheeks open, the massaging ceased and a bare hand spanking took over.  It became clean in no time the target became inner cheeks and anus.  Spanking hard and fast, my ass hole and inner cheeks took the brunt of this segment.  A few swats to my balls were included to round out a short 20 minute session, but very effective.  Still no dice left me unsure as what to expect for the next few days......back to daily spankings?   Wait several days and then get a longer spanking???  Who knows.

All readers are thanked and encouraged to leave questions and/or comments.  Each will be individually answered right here in this blog.   

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. Sort of bitter-sweet for me. Yes I am getting spanked more often, but for shorter sessions. Nothing wrong with that, but I also liked the occasional hour long spankings leaving me in tears, red, marked with deep tissue soreness lasting for days. I do still get that on a dungeon visit however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete