Sunday, August 2, 2020

Friday, July 31, Spanked for Maintenance. Nearly a week had gone by since my last spanking. Needless to go into the details of each day as life got in the way in different manners all week. We settled in for the ball game on Friday night with the two implements to be used at the ready. The big wood paddle and doubled belt were the ones chosen. We were both surprised to then find out the game was being blacked out. She said not to worry, "you're getting spanked anyway". I took my stance with hands on the arm of the sofa, slightly bent and ass stuck out prominently for her to spank. And spank she did, beginning with the big wood paddle. A brief warm up, with the accent on brief, started and after a few medium swats, the paddle began to land with authority. As you know, the big paddle nicely covers both cheeks at once, but feels even harder when she singles out one cheek at a time with a full force swat. She used both methods as the paddling continued without break. She paddled and paddled as I held position with my ass an easy target. My eyes began to tear and muffled yelps filled the room. She continued to paddle long after a few times when I felt it would end. Ten very hard, double cheek swats landed before she finally put down the paddle. I breathed a sigh of relief which turned out to be short lived. "There," she said, "That's one hundred with the paddle...now for the belt". I had no time to think as the first strike with the belt landed. It was perfectly horizontal and lashed both cheeks soundly. White hot pain shot thru me and a loud yelp escaped my lips. Whew, I thought, only 99 more to go!!! And 99 more I got, as she swung freely....side to side, horizontal, vertical, sit spots, full cheeks, single cheeks, the belt found everything. In full tears now and yelps after each one. My ass turned from bright red to darker red and several belt marks turning purple. Holding position became my primary concern and that required concentration not to allow my butt to shift out of the target zone. Finally reaching the desired one hundred mark, she said 'OK for today" as her bare hands soothed my flaming ass. Sorry for the delay, but we spent all day Saturday away and it was not until now I had the opportunity to record this episode. Thanks for your continued reading thru the changes that were made in our situation and the new format of this site. Comments and questions are still encouraged and will be answered. Until the next time, thanking all readers.

2 comments:

  1. I think I can feel the heat from your belted bottom through the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane.... You might have been able to feel the heat. My ass was very hot!!! and colorful and sore.

    ReplyDelete