Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tuesday, Aug 4.  Again readers, I must apologize for being late with the post.  It was not life that caused this delay, it was computer problems.  The old girl needed a few updates and an upgrade, so the report had to wait.  But the spanking did not, well, just a little.  It was scheduled for Sunday, the day following our spanking party.  All day we were just exhausted from hosting and clean up.  Thinking it would have to be put off, I climbed into bed.   When she entered the room, she rolled me over and delivered about 30 hard bare hand strokes. This was followed by about 30 very solid strokes with the doubled leather belt.  She kissed me and I said, should I roll the dice.  She said no, that was just a taste.  Your maintenance will be tomorrow.  So we made an appointment for 8 o'clock and crashed asleep.  About 8:30, we started the spanking and it lasted nearly 45 minutes.  It began as normal with a warm up bare hand spanking.  Even after the spanking party and taste from the night before, my ass responded well and started the warm glow.  The doubled leather belt followed and the strokes were not light.  Over and over the belt slapped my cheeks from both sides.  Different angles produce different strikes and results.  My ass was no longer glowing, but heating the room.  The third implement was a small leather slapper.  These do not hurt or cause a deep tissue soreness, but a very distinctive sting.  She covered everything, cheeks, sit spot, upper and inner thighs and a few uppercut swings.  Next, to my surprise, she chose the discipline stick.  This is a 'no nonsense' device we normally only use for punishment spankings, yet she was using it for maintenance.  There is no mistaking the strike of this inch wide wood spanking tool.  It is very mean.  Several light to medium strokes followed by a very hard one.  A yelp does not describe my utterance.  Several more medium strokes again followed by 2 or 3 hard ones.  A few more sets like this, each causing additional yelps from me preceded the delivery of about 10 hard strokes in rapid succession.  Yelping and squirming resulted in her command to be still.  A leather flogger actually felt good after the discipline stick was finished with its assault.  The falls of the flogger struck from my shoulder to my thighs.  Side to side swings stung and thudded my cheeks into a more deep red color.  A strap followed and further stung every area it contacted.  This was truly a long traditional spanking in every aspect.  Another period of bard hand strokes before she walked away.  She returned with the riding crop, but before using it, she changed her position.  Now sitting on the bed, legs spread near my head, the long handle of the crop enabled her to still slap my ass while.....  Now this blog is about maintenance spanking, not sex, so we'll fast forward to the end and the dice roll.  A number four appeared and she quickly determined on Friday, I will be turned ass up to receive another maintenance Day spanking.

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment or ask questions.  See you again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment