Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wednesday, July 29.  Sorry readers, last night's spanking was put off until tonight.  One of the times life gets in the way of our enjoyment.  Tonight's spanking was short and I think she went easy due to the spanking party we are hosting on Saturday.  Nice of her, but it did not work out.  After the spanking, the dice scheduled the nest spanking to be on Sunday.  That is the day after I will most likely be spanked raw during the party.  Over 20 folks will be here and I know my ass will look like raw meet by midnight on Saturday.  Such is the life of a submissive.  After returning from a brief shopping trip, I entered the house and stripped of everything as I am accustomed to.  She called me up stairs and I found she was ready.  A flogger and riding crop, was placed along side the pillow for my hips.  I laid over the pillow and presented my ass for the spanking.  The crop began instead of a bare hand.  Over a hundred strokes, but most were light for a warmup.  Ah, here comes the bare hand.  Still light but many many strokes.  Next the flogger was used.  The edges of all 24 falls of the leather bit into my flesh.  I lost count at fifty and the flogger covered me from the shoulder blades to the back of my knees.  A bright pink color now and stinging, I waited for the next step.  Another short spell of hand spanking took its toll.  Now the big wood paddle was brought into play.  The first stroke told me the easy spanks were over.  The first hard stroke landed and I yelped.  Hardly had time to finish the yelp before another struck, then another, and another.  All very hard strokes and all in the same place.  The big paddle covers both cheeks and each stroke was very hard and solid.  I did not count, but I would guess at least 50 strokes were applied.  She felt I had had enough knowing I would be spanked again on Saturday by many different folks and another maintenance spanking on Sunday.  Probably will have to write while standing and hoping I roll a 6 after the Sunday Maintenance Day.

Questions and/or comments will be addressed individually.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment