Friday, August 14, 2015

Thursday, Aug, 13.  A day late in posting but the Thursday maintenance day spanking took place on time.  It turned out to be a short light affair.  Perhaps due to our upcoming trip to a neighboring city for a BDSM function on Saturday.  After being placed in position, a very brief hand spanking started.  Following that, WOW a new toy!  Well not totally new but one which had not been used in forever.  It is a woven, leather cord, flexible paddle.  It gives quite a sting and leaves nice marks when used with full force.  Tonight, most of the swats were medium, but after 12 straight minutes my ass was showing red and getting very tender.  Following that came the thin wood spanker.  This device is all sting.  It covered every inch of my cheeks with rapid fire strokes.  Due to the shape, it gets in between legs and cheeks to strike the inner thighs and sit spots.   Even though most of the spanking has been medium, the number of swats were adding up.  Now more bare hand spanks and not light.  Medium as well and very quick tempo.  I could almost read her mind as it said...OK, enough of this, here is the big wood paddle.  The tempo slowed greatly and the first stroke told me the medium time had came to a close.  A very firm, solid stroke awoke my ass and me as I yelped.  With a stroke about every 3 to 4 seconds, the spanking slowed.  I was unaware I was to receive another 19 of such strokes.  I took 20 quite hard, deliberate strokes all to the center of my ass.  Both cheeks get the swat and turn more red with each successive hit.  After 20 strokes and 20 yelps, she bare hand spanked me for about 5 straight minutes to complete the spanking.  I can't believe my luck in rolling another 1 with the dice.  Since we were attending a function on Saturday, we decided the event would serve as my maintenance spanking or spankings.  This may be the first time a stranger or more than one stranger would be spanking me for maintenance.
 I hope to be able to report the spankings on time, but we have a wedding on Sunday, so I may be a bit late again.  Your questions and/or comments are always welcome.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment