Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Monday, August 10.  I am late reporting the latest maintenance episode.  I am not on time, but the spanking was, Monday after being out with her for the evening, we arrived home and she began preparing the bedroom.  She called moments later and I reported.   I stripped, as directed, and stood before her totally nude awaiting my scheduled maintenance spanking.  She place me in position over the end of the bed, legs slightly spread.  Instead of a bare hand warm up, I felt the falls of the shore flogger slapping me.  All over, from shoulder blades to back of knees.  Over the top and side to side lashes with the occasional uppercut between my thighs to make my cock and balls feel as part of the spanking.  The short flogger stings a bit more than the longer flogger.  By short and long, I am referring to the length of the leather falls.  The short flogger continued until I was well stung and pink all over.  The the long fall brother took over.  These strokes have a greater thud effect as the length, weight and mass of the leather flogger is greater.  Following the lead of the short flogger, it welcomed my naked flesh to a new sensation.  Not to neglect the cock and balls, the uppercut swings landed.  I must have closed my legs a bit, because she directed to open them.  Several uppercut swings landed as a reminder to keep 'em spread.  The long flogger took its time covering all the area.  Finally when it was retired, the bare hand took over.  Not for additional warm up either, but solid spanks blanketed both cheeks repeatedly.  It was not a toy laid out at the beginning, but the WAV hairbrush was brought in to finish.  Many firm strokes were applied to the submissive ass presented for maintenance.  Cheeks and sit spot received the onslaught from the brush.  I would guess for a good 10 - 12 minutes the hair brush delivered its message.  She flipped the brush over and went over my body with the bristles.  Scouring my back to my ankles made the pink skin ever pinker.  The more tenderized flesh of my cheeks and inner thighs screamed from the bristle scrubbing.  The cock, balls and anus were even worse as the brush bristles found them as well.  Turning it back over the hair brush completed the finale with about 30 very solid strokes to both cheeks.  A bright red submissive stood, kissed its Dominant and thanked her.  A roll of the dice scheduled another maintenance spanking for Thursday.  Hope to report on time next time.... Thanks for reading.

Comments and/or questions are welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment