Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday, August 18.  A good day preceded my call to the bedroom around 8 pm.  She was ready and as usual, already nude I laid over the edge of the bed and presented my ass to receive my scheduled maintenance spanking.  A short duration of bare hand spanks as warm up began this session.  Soon, the leather cord woven paddle was stinging my flesh and coloring my cheeks pink in a 10 minute segment.  Following that a short, rubber tassel whip was introduced.  My pink and getting pinker ass cheeks were getting soundly whipped at a rapid pace.  Its narrow head able to reach in between the cheeks and lash against my ass hole and back of my balls.  Now, very red, my ass was treated to the big wood paddle.  Not knowing it, but this would be the final implement used and a spanking was going to turn into a simple, long, hard paddling.  The big boy landed squarely on both cheeks very firmly.  I winced, grunted and held ready for the next strike.  I didn't have to wait long as the next one was a duplicate of the first.  So was the next and the next and the next, continuing past my losing count.  A slight pause while her hand caressed my flesh.  Another set of 12 to 15 strokes followed.  A carbon copy of the prior set, each perfectly square on both cheeks, very solid, very hard and deliberate.  Another slight pause for a caress and a little tease squeeze of my balls.  SMACK!! began the next set of paddle strokes.  This was ass vs paddle, and the big wood paddle was winning hands down.  Yelping now after each stroke landed, but dutifully presenting my ass for more and more.   Set after set continued, so did the yelping and tears were joining the yelps.  Many sets  and many many minutes later she finally said, you are done.  A check in the mirror showed both cheeks were crimson.  A roll of the dice told me I would have 5 days to heal.  A four appeared, meaning Sunday, I will be spanked again.
Thank you for reading and do not hesitate to ask questions or offer comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment