Monday, August 24, 2015

Sunday, Aug. 23, 2015 - Maintenance Day.  A short sensual maintenance spanking came my way this evening.  She directed me to my normal over the edge of the bed position, but then spread my legs as far open as possible.  Cock and balls loose now as she started a bare hand spanking to warm up my ass.  This did not last long as I could feel the corded leather woven paddle strike.  A few light strokes then mostly medium with several hard strokes thrown in at random.  I counted 80 and felt the warmth and pain in my cheeks.  Now the new implement was again used.  The rubber tassel short handle whip.  She used this last time and I recall the sting.  She snapped it a few times next to my ear, much like a whip master cracks a single tail for maximum effect.  Then whipping it fast and accurately, she covered every inch of both ass cheeks, anus, balls and cock base.  Felt like rubbing salt into a fresh wound.  The sting was now very high and the soreness a close second.  OK, the sensual part which I will not describe in detail as it borders on sexual play which we do not discuss here.  Much lotion was spread on everything and she caressed and stroked all my parts lovingly.  Then more CBT like including some nipple torture.  More squeezing, pulling pinching and fondling achieved her desired effect.  Just because the sensual segment was over, my position did not change and the big wood paddle made its entrance.  No introduction strikes, just solid, hard, evenly spaced strokes landed squarely on both cheeks.  Several more, like 50, landed in the same area with the same effect.  The already stinging, red cheeks became more red and the deep tissue soreness spread throughout.  Finally over, she pulled me upright and tended to my abused ass with more lotion.  A loving kiss was followed by my thank you.  She then rolled the dice for me and guess what????   A ONE appeared.  Adding one schedules Tuesday for the next spanking.  She confessed, this was more sensual than most maintenance spankings, and Tuesday would fine me most likely bound, blindfolded and in the basement dungeon for a very long and sound spanking.
Thanks for reading and all questions and comments will be answered.   

No comments:

Post a Comment