Sunday, August 9, 2015

August 8, 2015, Maintenance Day.   My Dominant life partner was sidelined on Friday with an inner ear malfunction, so the maintenance spanking was put off to Saturday.  Morning arrived to me doing my usual duty of fixing and serving her coffee in bed.  Shortly after that I was directed into the den and there was a single chair with my old friend the WAV hair brush on the seat.  She took a seat and I placed myself OTK with ass high.  A slight bare hand warm up and then the hair brush took over.  She delivered 100 strokes with precise tempo and accuracy... like a machine.  Both cheeks thoroughly colored red and equally as tender, she said that was for missing the Friday date and the balance of the maintenance spanking will be later that night.  I got up, kissed and thanked her, put on my nipple clamps and proceeded the rest of my morning chores.....preparing, serving and cleaning up breakfast. 

Evening came and it was finally time.  She had completed sorting the BDSM equipment and toys and a few 'new' items were laid out.  A new blindfold was placed on and I could not even see light around the edges.  Putting me in position over a pillow at the end of the bed, she began.  Sensual hand spanking started the session along with light strokes with closed foam numb chucks.  Soon came a feeling I could not recognize.  Some device was spanking my ass with medium to hard strokes.  Even after about 50, I was at a loss to identify the toy.  However, it was making its presence felt with a sound spanking.  An irregular tempo made it impossible for me to anticipate the next stroke.  Each was quite loud and solid against my ever reddening cheeks.  Many strokes had me nearing subspace.  A leather paddle was then pressed into service.  Instead of the thud, which results in the deep tissue soreness, the leather stung the skin, over and over again.  Still being unable to see anything, I was unaware she had reached for the big wood paddle.  I was not well into subspace and knew nothing except to keep presenting my ass to be spanked.  The large wood paddle landed over and over with the same uneven tempo.  I was half standing now with arms straight holding the bed.  Instead of yelps, I was uttering ooos and ahh's with every stroke.  After each stroke landed, I instinctively re positioned myself to accept the next one.  I could not begin to keep track of time of the number of strokes, but she said the entire session was just over an hour.  Pulling the blindfold off, she directed me to lie face down full length on the bed.  This is the end she said.  With that I took five of the hardest strokes from the big paddle I have ever felt.  She must have used both hands and lying prone on the bed, there was no give and I yelped after each very hard stroke.  I thanked her again and she handed me the dice.  I tossed it over my head backwards and fate caused a 'ONE' to appear.  Adding one as is our custom, means Monday is the next Maintenance Day.

Comments and questions are always welcome and each will be individually answered.  Thanks again for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever find out what the mystery implement was?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not. She had concealed it before removing my blindfold. I hpe it is used again sometime. Perhaps it was a borrowed toy and I may never find out.

    ReplyDelete