Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday, August 31, 2015.  The Sunday maintenance spanking was put off until Monday due to vanilla guests on Sunday night.  However, no time lost as after breakfast I was summoned to her for the purpose of receiving my due maintenance spanking.  Handing me the blindfold, I placed myself over a thick pillow on the edge of the bed.  She bound my ankles together and began the spanking with leather gloves on her hands.  A steady tempo was established with both hands landing the spanks.  After a bit of warm up the left hand continued while the right grabbed an implement.    With no pause the wood paddle began with the same tempo.  I could tell it was one of the exotic wood paddles we make.  Later I learned it was the walnut with holes.  It landed solid smacks and continued for several minutes.  Again, with no break in tempo, another implement continued without pause.  This was the thin wood paddle used expressly for sting.  The spanking with no pauses went on and on.  I guess I must have stood slightly as one hand kept up the stinging paddling, the other reached around my torso and tormented my left nipple to the extent of my yelping in pain.  She then shoved me back on the bed which presented my ass more fully.  Again, with no pause between implements the big wood paddle began. Only a few strokes and the walnut paddle was back.  She was changing implements with amazing speed and without losing tempo.  I could never anticipate what was next as the devices changed very rapidly.  Now the riding crop, now the big wood paddle, now the thin stinger.  I must have stood up again as my right nipple was tormented until the yelp in pain preceded the pushing down on the bed again.  More device changes and the strokes varied from light to medium and to very hard.  More minutes passes and finally a pause.  She untied my ankles and spread my legs very wide.  Pulled me back a bit from the pillow.  No longer were my cock and balls pressed against the bed edge.  The thin stinger enjoyed the easy target of my swinging balls and inner thighs.  Again, without hesitation, the changing of the implements and varying intensity of the strokes continued for several more minutes.  The big wood and exotic walnut paddles were landing mostly very hard strokes while the crop and thin stinger were filling in nicely.  When she finally stopped, I realized I had endured about 35 minutes of continuous spanking.  A very much different session than I have ever had.  Not for long though as the dice roll will have my ass presented to accept another spanking on Wednesday.  We will be at the lake so I may not have the ability to report right away.  Thanks for reading and do ask any questions or leave any comments you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment