Monday, August 17, 2015

Saturday August, 15......Maintenance Day combined with a BDSM event.  Not a lot to document here as most of the evening was spent enjoying the presentations at the event.  Needle play and cutting were the topics and neither is something either of us subscribe to.  Ascending the stairs to a larger dungeon area we chose a cross for our scene.  Being totally stripped and fastened to a cross in full view of many complete strangers began our BDSM session.  This is a blog about maintenance spanking, not BDSM, so I will not go into the details.  Suffice it to say the maintenance spanking consisted of my being blindfolded, flogged and spanked with many devices including the riding crop, hair brush, tawese, bare hand and several different paddles.  Releasing my cuffs only to turn me around on the cross, now facing the open area and reattaching my wrists.  She proceeded to continue the session with full nipple torture and a long CBT segment.  Again turned back around my ass was treated to a long caning with the rattan cane.  Red welts on a red ass must have been quite a sight.  A hand spanking followed and then I was released from the cross after well over an hour scene.  I was told to remain nude while she gave a session to another 'deserving submissive.  Not arriving back home until nearly 2:30 am, I tossed a dice to reveal 'two' on the dice face.  Adding one meant the next maintenance day will be Tuesday.  Sorry for the late and short report, but this was a much different maintenance spanking.

All questions and comments will be addresses.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment