Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday, August 25... four months before Christmas and Maintenance Day.  She always keeps me guessing as another very different spanking unfolded.  As expected, I was blindfolded before any toys came into view.  Then after being placed over the edge of the bed, I felt the torso strap tighten as the bondage began.  Another strap was installed around my neck and fastened to the torso strap and tightened.  A rope was strung from the ring in the torso strap down and a noose around my balls and back to the ring.  Being in the bent position for this predicament bondage, I knew when I straightened up the rope and noose would tighten and yank my balls up toward the torso strap.  Bondage in place, the spanking began.  A few hand spanks and then right into solid strokes from a toy I could not recognize.  The flogger followed and as I slumped into more of a bend, she would pull on the strap between the torso strap and neck strap.  This would stand me up a bit, pull my head back and close the noose on my balls.  It also arched my back, exposing my nipples to torment, which they experienced often and protruded my ass outward into a position easier to spank.  Several implements took their turn as my cheeks accepted many strikes.  The straps were pulled a few more times to adjust my position.  Clamps on nipples and clothespins on balls preceded a riding crop assault on my cock and ass cheeks.   Finally she stood me up but instead of pulling on the bondage straps tighter, they began to loosen.  The noose around my balls was released, much to their liking and the neck strap removed.  The torso strap was released and slid down my body momentarily draping over my cock on its way to the floor.  Pushing me back on the bed and spreading my legs wide, she used the rubber tassel whip all over my open crotch.  After that she pulled me all the way up on the bed, rolled me over and finished up with a very long and hard hand spanking in the dreaded diaper position.  A thorough spanking and bondage session was over.  Feeling like a wet rag, she rolled the dice for me.  Another ONE..... Thursday I will again submit to another Maintenance Day spanking.

Comments???  Questions???  Thanks for reading.

2 comments: