Saturday, August 29, 2015

Thursday, August 27, Maintenance Day.  Readers, please forgive the late posting of this report.  We have been away at the lake with no internet services.  Returned home now and filling you in on the latest maintenance spanking.  Just like this report, the spanking was short in duration.  Based mostly on being at the lake with much less spanking equipment and the untimely injury of my Dominant partner.  She injured her right hand and arm while cleaning and oiling the teak on our boat.  Hurting or not, it was maintenance day and a spanking I will receive.  She had 4 implements with her and dutifully I placed my nude body in position and presented my ass to receive the scheduled spanking.  She said she was up to delivering 10 strokes with each device, so the duration would be very short.  There was no bare hand warm up, no caressing or squeezing, and no blindfold.  She started with the corded leather woven paddle.  Five very hard smacks landed on my right cheek, a few seconds later, my left cheek got their five strokes.  The woven leather is quite a stinger and my ass was already red after only 10 strokes.  I knew now the remaining 30 strokes would also be very hard.  The second implement was a steel reinforced leather paddle.  The leather provides the sting while the steel reinforcing delivers the deep tissue thud felt long after the spanking was over.  The leather paddle was swung like a Louisville Slugger.  My bare red ass took the pain and my yelp after each stroke echoed the slap of the paddle.   Ten strokes is over soon, but the effect is long lasting.  Next she chose the riding crop.  Sounding much like a cane, swishing through the air, the leather tip bit into my ass like fire.  Five very hard strokes on each cheek.  Injured arm and all, I was receiving a sound spanking.  For the finale, she chose the big wood paddle.  It was fitting, two stinging implements and two thud devices provided a short but effective and memorable spanking.  The paddle landed dead center, covering both sides of my ass with a hard, solid smack.  Nine more and it would be over.  Perhaps deliberately, she paused several seconds and then placed the paddle in contact with my flesh.  A few more seconds and it was removed only to come crashing back with a very hard and loud spank.  This procedure was repeated again for the last eight strokes.  It did seem like each pause was longer and each stroke harder.  My ass grew more red and sore as the spanking came to close.  We did not have the dice with us, so 6 playing cards were placed face down on the table. An Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 were used to simulate the roll of the dice.  I chose a card and automatically scheduled my next spanking for Sunday.  I realize you will be reading this after Saturday and by then I may already be spanked again.

Thanks for reading and thanks for asking any questions or leaving any comments.

2 comments:


  1. Yes, she is very tough and could spank many times every day. I have seen her do it....LOL

    ReplyDelete