Monday, May 3, 2021

Paddled !!!!!

Sunday, May 2, Paddled for Maintenance. Everyone knows this was originally scheduled for Saturday, but the incoming weather front left her with pressure headaches and dizzyness, so we postponed it. Sunday, after dinner, we were watching TV and I felt she was still out of sorts a bit. To my surprise she came into the living room, took the center position on the couch, holding the purse paddle, she said, "over my lap, I'm spanking you". I guess I just stared at her, dumbfounded, because she slapped the paddle against her hand and said, "com'on...you're getting spanked".
So over her lap I went and it took no time at all for the paddle to find my bare ass. She used the paddle with the cover on for a warm up and that did not take long. The first hard swat with the uncovered wood on bare flesh caused a loud slap and a yelp. She paddled in all sorts of ways, alternating cheeks, sit spots and thighs, rapid fire strings, slow and steady strings. Strings of hards swats on one cheek, then the other, slow strings the same way. Individual very hard swats and medium as well. She paddled in many variations, but all with the same implement. Perhaps a short segment with the bare hand, but the purse paddle was the implement of choice tonight. Not much to report as the spanking only included what I have stated. It did last about 25 minutes and she paddled with authority, but also care and tenderness. I climed off her lap and tossed the dice. I rolled and a '1' appeared. "Great", she said, "I'm going to spank you again on Tuesday". Thanks to all readers and today I have a bonus for you to compensate for the short report of this episode. Last episode, she used a paddle we called the 'corder leather paddle' but I had no photo of it. Well, I have taken one and will include it here. I must admit, this paddle delivers a very painful swat, is somewhat heavy yet quite flexible. It is a very effective implement and I'm sure my ass will be meeting it often in the future. Here it the photo.... let the comments and questions fly. All are encouraged and will be answered individually.

4 comments:

  1. Short, sweet, and effective. That is almost an alternate definition of a maintenance spanking.
    The woven paddle will have a lot of friction, a fast ride to crimson cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Hunter. A short report for a 25 minute spanking from a sweet Mistress. Being paddled nearly steadily for 25 minutes was certainly effective. I think you are spot on with the corded paddle...crimson cheeks in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy guacamole!! That corded paddle is BEAUTIFUL!! Reminds me of a tightly woven carpet beater. No, I don't want to try it...LOL
    Candy-ass here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane...always good to hear from you. It is a good looking implement and from one who has tried it....very effective. (Red Ass here)

    ReplyDelete