Thursday, May 13, 2021

Spanked, Paddled and Whipped

Wednesday, May12, Maintenance Day. Since my last maintenance spanking on Sunday, time has seemed to fly. This morning after making the bed, I placed the wedge pillow in position. A bit later in the morning she came to me asking if I needed a discipline spanking. She asked this knowing I rat on myself and confess my infractions to her, then she administers the proper discipline. If you need discipline, I'll spank you now because tonight you're getting spanked for maintenance. I explained to her I was only setting up for the maintenance session. About 8 pm, she told me to get ready as I will be getting spanked. I took position over the wedge I had set up as she got the implements out. She chose the flexible leather paddle, the riding crop and the caboose paddle.
With my bare, vulnerable ass presented for her, she warmed me up with a bare hand spanking. Light at first, but increased to a full spanking. She followed that up immediately with the leather paddle. Using both sides, fur and leather, the paddle struck for many minutes. I never count, but I would guess 50 plus strokes landed on alternating and both cheeks as I held position. A solid paddling came to an end as my eyes weled up with tears. Warmed, then pinked, then reddened, my ass stood ready for the next implement. I knew pain would immediately follow the iconic swish thru the air of the riding crop. It landed across my ass and sent a yelp from my lips. The sharp pain was processed quickly and I mentaly readied myself for many more like strikes. Not to disappoint, she unleashed a barage of searing, cane-like strikes, whippimg my ass as I howled. Then, using the leather strands on the end of the crop, she flicked it leaving stings between the red lines left from the crop shaft. Another short segment of whipping my cheeks with the crop preceeded another paddling. This time it was the caboose paddle, a solid 1/2 inch thick hard maple paddle with a contoured handle and the inscription "Would You Like A..." and a picture of a bright red railroad caboose. Believe me, this implement will leave any 'caboose' it strikes a very bright red. I would rate this toy as the most painful of all our paddles, including the cherry wood purse paddle. Long enough to cover both cheeks with a single swat, it makes my howl and convulse while I process the pain. Several seconds later, I regain control and immediately present my ass for her to paddle it again. This procedure is repeated over and over again many times. She then cut loose with a hard rapid fire segment of about 20 swats which caused more howling and tears to stream down my face. A few more slow strikes concluced the segment of the caboose paddle. A nice hand massage on red sore cheeks succeeded in its goal of spreading my legs open a bit more. The massage turned into another bare hand spanking. She spanked my entire cheeks, sit spots, upper thighs, inner cheeks and anus. A second paddling segment began with the leather paddle. Crimson cheeks accepted swat after swat from the paddle using both sides. I felt nearly spent when I heard a sound that made me cringe. The crop was again being swished thru the air and when it landed across my cheeks tears again ran from my eyes. I forced myself to hold position and keep my ass presented and still. She whipped my ass repeatedly with the long shaft of the crop. Then the biting sting of the flicking leather tip all over my cheeks, inner and outer with several flicks landing right on my ass hole. A few more full ass whips from the crop closed that segment. She stood me upright saying She would not use the caboose paddle again due to caution. Not wanting the paddle to burst the skin on the raised welts from the crop, she decided to end the 25 minute session. I hugged her firmly and kissed her deeply thanking her for administering my due maintenance spanking. Tossing the die was no help. It galopped across the floor resting with a big number " 1 " on the top. We smiled at each other knowing on Friday I was due for another spanking. Thanks again to all readers, new and established for their continued interest in this blog. As always your question or comments are welcome and actually encouraged. Each will receive an indivual response from me. See you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea welted skin could rupture from a different implement. Thank you for the thorough and educational update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An informative comment, thank you Nora-Jane. The skin on a raised welt is already tenderized, abraded, stretched and thinned a bit from being raised. It most likely would rupture if struck with the crop or cane in a perpendicular direction. The heavy wood caboose may have broken it and maybe not. Ms Mirage was taking no chances.

    ReplyDelete