Monday, May 10, 2021

Hairbrush Spanking

Sunday, May 9, Maintenance Day. We had been away for the weekend, returning in the evening and enjoying a dinner together later than normal. I thought perhaps she would postpone the due maintenance spanking for another day, but wrong again. Near bedtime she called to me from the bedroom. I arrived to find her seated on the bed, back against the headboard with tonight's implements at her side. "Over my lap", she said, "You're getting spanked". I managed to utter a 'yes ma'am' as I climbed up and placed myself over her thighs next to the rubber thumper, flexible leather paddle and the hairbrush.
She began with her bare hand on my immobile ass cheeks which were facing the ceiling. A sufficient warm up was completed when the rubber thumper took over. This implement is like a massage tool which does not generate a lot of pain, but effectively brings up the color nicely and after a generous segment, my now pink cheeks were ready for the flexible leather paddle. Using the smooth leather side, she stung my ass with several strings of swats. Hard slow strings of ten or more swats, hard, rapid fine strings of about ten strokes, single cheek strings, double cheek strings... all HARD. Laying the paddle down, she adjusted her position just a bit and reached over my torso and pulled me closer to her, further immobilizing me. The first smack of the wood backed hairbrush on my red cheeks sent a shot of pain thru me causing a yelp and moisture to my eyes. She hairbrush spanked me on alternating cheeks for several minutes. I tried squirming but she tightened her grip around me. I could do nothing but accept my fate, my ass absorbing the swats of the hairbrush. A slight pause preceeded a rapid fire string of hard swats on my right cheek. A slight pause before my left side got its ten rapid fine swats. She paused between each set of ten rapid fire swats. She ignored the sit spots, upper thighs and inner cheeks, concentrating on my full ass. Slight pauses between strings of ten hard swats seemed to go on forever. Slow strings, rapid fire strings, single cheek both cheeks, all hard as my yelps increased along with tears. I was getting a long and hard, OTK, hairbrush spanking. Finally, she let up and said, "You're thoroughly spanked". I slowly climbed off her lap and caught a glimse of my self in the mirror. Two crinson cheeks with a whitish bullseye in the center of each, proved to me what she said was true..... I had been thoroughly spanked for maintenance. I fumbled my way to toss the dice and received no help from the tumbling cube. It came to rest showing a '2' which scheduled my next maintenance session for Wednesday. Picking up the die I said to her.. Wednesday, to which she replied "Or before". Thanking all readers is my joy as it is you that keep this blog going strong. Your questions and comments are encourage and welcome and it is my pleasure to answer each individually. See you again after the next maintenance day.

2 comments:

  1. I like the rubber thumper. Have one like it, but it's covered in fur on one side.
    Thank you for such an enjoyable account of your maintenance session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane for you comments. It is a pleasure having you as a loyal reader and contributor.

    ReplyDelete