Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Maintenance Delivered

Tuesday, May 4, Maintenance Day. After rolling a "ONE' with the dice on Sunday, maintenance was scheduled and delivered tonight. We had dinner at the usual time and about 8 pm she looked over at me, smiled while saying 'You're getting a good spanking". I followed her to the bedroom where she had the wedge pillow already in place. Told me to 'bend over the wedge and present your ass while I get the toys'. She got out 3 implements, each with a different material. One leather, one wood and one rubber. The belt, the paddle and the strap.
The warm up was done with the bare hand as she is accustomed to doing. Nicely warmed and pink, my cheeks were in place and waiting for the lashes of the double leather belt. She landed swats across both cheeks, single cheeks and alternating left to right. My ass was being belted over and over. Not counting, I imagined 40 or more lashes striking my bare cheeks. She placed the belt down and immediately chose the big wood paddle to follow up the belting. Large enough to cover both cheeks, the paddle struck soundly on both. I yelped and came off the wedge pillow a bit. A left hand was placed on the small of my back putting me back into position. The paddle struck again, and again, and again...solid swats covering both cheeks and producing an accompayning yelp after each strike. About the same amount of swats finally ended and I breathed a sigh of relief, but too soon. The evil rubber strap was already lining up the first stroke to land on bright red cheeks. It connected and I yelped. A solid swat left an inch wide deep red stripe across both bare cheeks. I held position as she delivered strike after strike on my ass. The rubber strap is a implement to be concerned about. Easy to hold and swing and with a slight flick of her wrist, it strikes with a sting beyond belief, but also heavy enough to cause deep tissue soreness. When she set it down I felt I had taken a good maintenance session. I quickly learned this was not so as she again grabbed the doubled leather belt. Round two began with a ramped up force for each swat. She stood back just abit to allow for long and hard swings targeted on my ass. She belted me for many many quite hard lashes. Along come the big wood paddle with the same agenda 'paddle that ass' A long session ensued with solid swat after swat landing squarely on both cheeks. After being paddled for the second time, my red, sore and tenderized cheeks were no match for the rubber strap, even without the force being increased. But she did increase the force, strapping my ass as I howled. A soft touch of a bare hand on my flamming cheeks told me it was finally over. She commended me, saying I had taken 50 medium and 50 hard strokes from each implement. I hugged and thanked her for administering my due maintenance spanking. I composed myself and fought off the urge to reach back to rub my inflamed ass cheeks. Tossing the dice brought up a '4' and thus scheduling Sunday for my next spanking. I wish to thank the readers for their comments and questions left for me to answer. Some new folks are leaving comments and everyone is encouraged to do so. The readership has increased again thes last few sessions. Thanks to everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Yikes!!!!
    My bottom hurt, just reading this blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Nora-Jane. The rubber strap left some deep tissue soreness even the next morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you not allowed to rub your ass after a spanking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello SunShine, pleasure to hear from your again and thanks for your question. During the spanking, rubbing is not allowed. Once I present my ass to her for spanking, I am not allowed to reach back or rub at all. After a spanking, I guess it would be OK, but I seldom do. Checking the mirror after this spanking, the bright red cheeks sported the whitish bullseyes, but I did not rub at all.

    ReplyDelete