Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Morning Spanking

Friday, May 14, Maintenance Spanking Delivered. As directed by the roll of the dice after my last spanking, a short time had elaspsed since my last and I was due to be spanked again. It was a rigorous session actually cut a bit short due to the caution exercised by Ms Mirage, my Dominant Mistress/Life Partner. Following a close examination of the healed welts on my cheeks on Friday morning, she felt assured a spanking could take place. I asked which toys we should pack for our weekend trip to the RR track? "None", she said, "You're getting spanked right now". I followed her to the bedroom where she told me to present my ass while she got out the implements. She tossed on the bed next to the wedge pillow, the hair brush and the rubber paddle.
Obeying, I bent over the wedge and stuck my ass out for her to spank. If I got a warm up, I don't recall it. She began with the rubber paddle and swated my cheeks with ten quite hard strokes. Immediately, the hair brush landed its short segment of ten strokes. Within that very quick time span, my ass went from zero to ten on the pain scale and I am sure there were red areas growing in size and heat. She repeated the process turning up the force a bit. Ten more with each implement landing on the same general area I thought...the center of each cheek. I held position during the very brief pause while she grabbed the rubber paddle for the third set from this evil pair. The paddle brought the yelps and by the time the hair brush segment was half thru, tears forced their way thru squinted eyelids. Again she swapped implements and delivered ten more hard swats from each on my ever reddening ass. Nearly machine like, she repeated the set of ten from each numerous more times. Every set was absorbed by my immobile cheeks as yelps turned to howls and moist eyes shed full tears. When the brush was set down she said "good... a hundred from each". I began to stir and planned to stand but a hand on the middle of my back forced my torso back to the wedge pillow. She began to hand spank my ass, covering the red and sore areas as well as sit sposts and upper thighs. She spanked long and hard and eventually counted aloud the last 5...96, 97, 98, 99, 100. "There", she said, "I think you have been spanked". I whimppered a yes ma'am and thank you ma'am, before getting to my feet. I realize this report is days late due to our extended weekend trip, but when I rolled a 5 back then, it scheduled Thursday as the next maintenance day. She had said at the time, that is the day of you minor foot surgery, so we shall see....maybe I'll spank you on Wednesday. Only a few days now before we know the result. Once again, I apologize for the delay in posting this episode, and do offer my sincere thanks to each and every one of you. All readers are welcome and encourage to leave a question or comment for me to answer. I will, as soon as possible right here on these pages. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment