Saturday, May 22, 2021

A Quickie

Thursday, May 20, Maintenance Day. It should also be noted as surgery day. As some of you may know, I needed very minor surgery on my foot and today was the day. Scheduled for 1:30 pm, as usual all things are running late. Eventually the procedure was over and Ms Mirage drove to the pharmacy and then home. We had decided to wait until after the procedure to determine if we are leaving today or tomorrow, Friday, for a weekend of relaxation and recouperation, for me, at the RR track. We both felt it would be fine to go today. There was one more open item to take care of first, and she was right on it. "Go into the bedroom", she commanded, "Strip and present your ass. You're getting a quick maintenance spanking before we go." I was unaware that she had already had the wedge pillow in place and the toys out. The leather belt and the big wood paddle lie there ready to administer maintenance.
I had nothing to do by comply with her directives, so I stripped and bent over the wedge pillow, my ass vulnerable and waiting to be spanked. She entered and went right to work with her bare hands warming me and then administering a good spanking. Not waiting a single minute she moved to the next segment with the leather belt. Each lash with the 2 inch wide leather across both cheeks produced the slapping sound of leather on flesh. Many strikes landed during this short, but solid belting. I barely had a chance to adjust my position before I felt the big wood paddle connect with my ass. I yelped, but not quick enough as a second strike found both cheeks. She did not hesitate as she soundly paddled my ass. A quick tempo and hard paddling went on for a few more minutes. Finally, she finished saying that was enough for now, into the car for a long hour plus ride on a sore bottom would continue my maintenance session. I did get a chance to roll the dice and we were both pleased a '3' turned up. OK, she said, on Monday, you're getting spanked again. Please leave your questions and comments and I f I have internet service, I will answer each individually. Many thanks to readers, new and established. I hope you all continue to enjoy this blog.

2 comments:

  1. How's your foot healing? So glad you were able to have a maintenance session before the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the question, Nora-Jane. My food is doing very well. Sunday night now and finally out of the bedroom slipper on one foot. A check with the Dr. on Thursday and hopefully the ordeal will be over. Short maintenance session and already due again tomorrow (Monday). Internet service so slow at the track, I could not add the photos until today.

    ReplyDelete