Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Maintenance Spanking Delivered

Tuesday, April 27, Maintenance Day. Most readers will note the actual day was to be Monday, but alas, it was not my day. Feeling a bit ill after dinner, we postponed the session until today. Without any fanfare, she asked how I was feeling after dinner. I replied fine and she calmly said, OK go get ready. Upon entering our room, she had made things ready beforehand. Wedge pillow in place and tonights implements were at the ready. The flexible leather paddle, small hair brush, riding crop, rubber paddle and one found at the bottom of the toy drawer. No photo as yet for the corded leather paddle.
Nothing left for me to do by climb on the wedge pillow, present my ass and wait to be spanked. The wait was short as she entered and immediately spread my legs enough to allow her hand to access my balls. She reached in and gave them a firm squeeze and good tug. The leather paddle did the warm up with its fur side and several light swats with the smooth leather side. Soon the paddle was meeting my warmed cheeks with medium force. Many strikes had covered my ass before she picked up the small hairbrush. The first duty the brush preformed was to rake its short and coarse bristles across my hanging balls and deliver some uppercut swats. A good hair brush spanking was interrupted with occasional scouring and striking of the family jewels. My ass was red and balls well tenderized when the next implement got its turn. The corded leather paddle struck my cheeks with its distinctive texture. This is an all leather paddle made from strips of leather tightly rolled into a long cord like shape then dried. The cord is then woven into a paddle shape and affixed to a handle. One swat from that lets you know, without a doubt, you have been paddled. It took its toll on my ass deeping the color. I could hear the swish of the riding crop thru the air a few times prior to the first strike. She used this implement to its fullest, the shaft like a cane while the leather tip stings like a whip. Many strikes with the shaft produced searing pain and red lines across both cheeks. Then the tip, flicked like a whip left bee sting like strikes and marks among the red lines. A solid segment with the crop ended with the first swat of the last toy. It shot pain thru my ass and I knew the rubber paddle was in her capable hands. An alternate cheek paddling ensued as I yelped after each solid strike of the rubber. Eyes moistened as she continued paddling my ass with the rubber implement. Thinking it was over, I relaxed a bit and readied myself to stand upright. A left hand on my back told me differently. I was soon to learn each implement was to return for an encore. A shorter but harder segment for each began with the flexible leather paddle. She paddled hard as the leather sutng my cheeks repeatedly. The small hairbrush did the same, not neglecting to scour and swat my balls. The corded leather paddle ramped up its assault and being all leather delivered a hard paddling to already abused cheeks. The riding crop as well dialed up another notch and I felt the swats were hard enough to leave welts during this segment. The rubber paddle left no doubt that my ass was soundly paddled. She struck each cheek alternatively as I yelped. I managed to hold position thru the shorter but harder second segment for each implement. Again when the rubber paddle finished I felt the session was over, but a one hundred stroke bare hand spanking was yet to come. She spanked and spanked for the humdred count to be completed. Still not over, I felt her hands slip between my thighs to torment my balls. Squeezing and tugging and a few swats kept the level toggleing between pleasure and pain as she tormented the vulnerable body parts. Finally she stood me upright and I dutifully thanked her for a great maintenance spanking. Tossing the dice revealed a '3' which means Saturday night I present my ass and accept another maintenance spanking. As usual, my thanks go out to all readers for their questions, comments and continude readership. The blog would not exist without your support. Hope to answer your questions or comments until the next blog episode after Saturday night. Following is a brief segment and photo the the 'Pussy Whips' As promised, here is the picture of the implements used on me during the last maintenance spanking. I had called them pom pom whips, but was corrected by two female dominants I consulted with. They both referred to them as Pussy Whips, but hastened to say they are equally at home used on males.
As I suggested, their use on breasts and nipples is very common. As the name implies, mostly used for whipping the pussy. Both Dommes prefer to place the submissive in the diaper position with ankles spread with a spreader bar. Both male and female good parts and anus are then spread and displayed so whipping can be done easily and very effectively. So, now you know as much as I do.

4 comments: