Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Leather and Wood

Tuesday, May 25, Maintenance, Part 2, Strapped and Paddled. I spent the day working at the RR depot/clubhouse, a little tender, but not too bad from my spanking last night. Readers keeping up will recall we all found out it was only part 1 and, true to her word, she diligently carried out the second part of maintenance session. Just after 8 pm, she unceremonously said "come with me, you're getting spanked". We set up the pillow and got out the toys to be used for tonight's session. Mentioned in the title, she chose the leather strap and the big wood paddle.
I bent over the wedge and stuck my ass out to receive the second part of due maintenance. She started off with the leather strap using it for a short warm up. Even light strokes from a leather strap deliver a noticeable swat. Warm up complete, the strikes became harder and faster until full force lashes stung and colored my cheeks in no time. No let up yet and she continued to lash my ass soundly. Horizontal and verticle strokes and some flicking of the tip strikes had me squirming and a yelp followed esch swat. After a full ten minutes of strapping, she rested that toy and gave a good bare hand spanking. Moist eyes and red cheeks were in line for the next segment with the big wood paddle. Large enough to easily cover my full ass. A solid swat on both cheeks began the assault with the wood paddle. Ten or more hard swats pushed tears from my eyes and forced some movement on my part. She was not going to allow this. A slight pause while her left hand found its way around my hips and grasped my balls. Twisting and squeezing my balls to hold my ass in place while she began a fast and hard paddling. Single cheek, upper thighs, both cheeks all got a sound paddling as I yelped and shed tears. She paddled continuously as I was held immobile by my balls. This 20 plus minute spanking ended with a barrage of ten very hard full center swats. She concluded by saying my cheeks were crimson. I thanked her with a big hug and kisses. I tossed the dice and watched as the cube tumbled across the floor stopping with a '3' on top. This schedules Saturday as the next maintenance day. I mentioned that we may be at the RR track for the weekend, but she replied we'll make it work. Does this mean I will be spanked at the track or held to Sunday. Readers, we will find out together. Meanwhile please do not hesitate to leave your questions or comments. Each will be answered. See you next time.

3 comments:

  1. Question: is the wooden paddle easy to swing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the question, Nora-Jane. However I cannot answer it as I have never swung it to spank someone. I can only tell you about the impact it delivers. You would have to ask Ms Mirage or another Dominant. The handle is comfortable and she can paddle me with authority for an extended time, so I imagine she would say it is east to swing.

    ReplyDelete