Monday, May 24, 2021

Spanked for Maintenance....Part One

Monday, May 24, Maintenance Day. We returned from a long weekend at the RR track on Sunday evening. This morning saw us awake early and begin our day. As you may recall, on Friday after my maintenance spanking, I tossed a 3, which scheduled Monday as the next maintenance day. After my morning chores and doing breakfast duty, I stopped by our room and noticed she had placed the wedge pillow out for use. She said I was to be spanked tonight as the dice directed. The day unfolded with no major issues and following dinner cleanup, I was called to our room. It looked much as it did following breakfast, wedge pillow in spanking position with one addition. Tonight's weapons of ass destruction were laid out to be used. The doubled belt, the rubber thumper, the narrow hairbrush and rubber strap.
Mincing no words, she simply said, "Bend over the pillow, you're getting spanked". Obeying in an instant, I presented my ass and she began to spank me. Bare hand for the warm up and then a good bare hand segment. Not overly long before the rubber thumper came on to pummel my warm pink cheeks. A sound thumping segment ended within a few minutes. Another bare hand segment was fit in between the rubber thumper and the narrow hair brush. Bare hand relaxed and hair brush was engaged. The narrow hair brush gives a good sting even though the contact area is small. I was squirming a bit as she began another bare hand spanking. That too lasted a few minutes with another change at the end of the segment. Next was the belt and she lashed the leather across both cheeks with a loud slap. A yelp slipped out before another lash landed. Many more solid swats with the doubled belt connected with my ass as she belted me soundly, short, but solid. Another bare hand segment was squeezed in before the last implement came in for its turn. The rubber strap brought its devestating pain on my red cheeks. A good strapping caused many yelps and squirming. Guess what came next....yes, another bare hand spanking. Then the thumper for round two. Bare hand again before the narrow hairbrush took its second segment. She stopped the maintenance session and stood me upright. I thanked her and went to toss the dice. She stopped me saying not to roll the dice. You will be spanked again tomorrow for part two. I guess I looked a bit confused so she clarified with a few words.... "you're getting spanked tomorrow, then roll the dice". Well readers, now you know as much as I do. I dediced to give two reports for this two part spanking. uestion and comments will be accepted for both parts. Ask away.... see you all again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment