Monday, November 30, 2020

A "Good Morning' spanking.

Monday, Nov 30, spanked before leaving bed. Not exactly, I get up to prepare morning coffee and serve her in bed every day. When I returned with the coffee, I had noticed she had retrieved the purse paddle. During coffee, she said, "when you are finished with that, get over my lap....your ass needs a good paddling". Maintenance was due on Saturday and Sunday as well just became too busy (vacationing is great), but today she was not about to let it slip by again. Over her lap in modified OTK leaves my ass totally vulnerable. She warmed me up nicely with a bare hand spanking. The purse paddle came on and the pink cheeks were turned red quickly. Both with the cover on and off, the cherry wood purse paddle did its job well. After a few segments of hand and paddle, she paused and told me to get into wheelbarrow position. We use the modified method with her still sitting on the bed against the headboard with legs open. I place myself between them, torso on the mattress, legs spread open enough to straddle her. With my ass spread open and totally immobile, she began spanking with the both hand and paddle. More segments of both implements and bare hand had my cheeks very red. I felt if she had a plug, she would have used it. But the spanking ended and we went on about our day. Either Wednesday evening or Thursday morning was set for the next spanking. Sorry for the delay, readers, but vacation life is a bit different than normal. Your questions or comments are still encouraged and I will answer them individually as before.

2 comments:

  1. You are correct, Nora-Jane and thanks for pointing that out. A sound spanking, even if it is not for maintenance, is a pleasant way to begin your day. I could easily adapt to this.

    ReplyDelete