Thursday, November 5, 2020

Spanked for Maintenance

Our new, every 3rd day maintenance schedule is in effect and today, Wednesday, I am scheduled to be spanked. 8 pm seems to be our most available time and at that hour I reported. The implements were out and next to the wedge pillow waiting for me to be in position. She had chosen the purse paddle, the flexible leather paddle and the riding bat. I got into position over the pillow and presented my ass to her to be spanked. Normally, a bare hand warm up begins our sessions and than held true. Her first implement was the riding bat and I could tell the warm up was over. ' SMACK ' the leather tip of the bat struck my left cheek, seconds later the right cheek was introduced to the solid sting of the implement. Using an alternating pattern, she colored both cheeks with stinging swats. Lowering just a bit, the sit spots were now the target. She never misses a target and the red color of my cheeks enlarged to the sit spots and then upper thighs. With all areas a matching red hue, she altered her strike psttern and used the shaft of the bat like a cane. Deeper red lines soon appeared across both cheeks. Several minutes later and with no pause, she picked up the flexible leather paddle. Everyone knows this is a two sided toy and thus acts like two different implements. The fur side delivers a solid thud swat and she used that for many minutes. Quickly switching to the smooth leather side, as the paddling motion continued, my ass was being stung with the leather. Several minutes of this gave way to a long and hard bare hand spanking. Never slowing the tempo, her bare hand covered upper thighs, sit spots and finally both full cheeks, all were soundly spanked. Again with no pause, the purse paddle was ready to continue the assault. She paddled both cheeks alternately with the cherry wood implement and delivered some to the center of my ass covering part of both cheeks. Many minutes of paddling yielded to a slight pause. Her warm bare hands slid between my thighs and squeezed my balls, tugging my cock and several light taps....an enjoyable interlude. "Part two", she said and immediately started another segment with the riding bat. It seemed harder than the first segment, but I can't be sure. What I was sure of is I was getting another full spanking with each implement. The leather paddle went next and using both sides made that segment longer. No rest before the purse paddle showed up for its second go around. She paddled long and hard again with the small but dense cherry wood paddle. The finale was to be another long bare hand spanking. I know it was longer than the first time and I would probably still be there, but she finished saying her hand had had enough. To say the least, I was thoroughly spanked. Thurs and Fri off and I am due again on Saturday. We may be away for the weekend and we'll have to address that at the time. A heart felt thank you goes out to all readers. Comments?? Questions?? they are encouraged and will be answered. Check for the next episode during or after the weekend. Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if Her hands ever got tired! Thank you for including that tidbit in your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. I try to give the reader a true picture of our sessions. She does not say that very often, so either her hands do not get tired or she won't say anything.

    ReplyDelete