Saturday, November 14, 2020

Spanked...but good

Friday night and we both know maintenance is due. I reported and got into position. Tonights implements were all leather. The doubled belt, riding bat, flexible leather paddle and leather slapper. The bare hand warm up portion began on time and she warmed my cheeks nicely. Then the more firm swats started and continued until a nice long segment concluded. Sufficiently warm and now quite pink, my ass met the slapper. The smooth side stung while the fringe side bit into the flesh. She used the slapper very hard and I began to yelp early in the segment. My legs were open a bit, but far enough that the fringe went into the crack of my cheeks and swatted my anus. Quite a stinging on tender places. The long segment ended and the next began with no pause. The riding bat came next and she used it much like a short cane. She whipped my bare cheeks like a jockey would whip a thorobread in the home stretch. I stood a bit to ease the pain and my yelps became howls. Soon she used a rapid fire whipping motion and I stood up completely, tearing and screaming. She continued to whip my ass for several minutes. Then while changing implements, she pushed me back down against the wedge pillow and kicked my ankles open wider. Another bare hand spanking ensued with a good number of swats landing directly on my asshole. The doubled belt made its entry known with a solid lash across both cheeks. Many more were to land in different directions on single and both cheeks. She belted me soundly for some time before bring on the leather paddle. Both sides were used so I got a good thud and sting paddling. She scurried to the far side of the bed and I heard the toy drawer open. What was this???? another implement? Yup the slotted wodden spoon wacked my red ass very hard. Over and over again it landed leaving me yelping after each swat. She paused again to change position. She sat on the bed against the headboard and directed me into the modified OTK position. During this change, I noticed another 'guest' implement had emerged from the drawer. When I got in the OTK position, she immediately began to use the rubber strap on my well spanked cheeks. Oh man, did that sting and burn. The rubber strapped my ass many many times. Then the slotted wooden spoon had another segment. If any area of my ass was unspanked, the spoon took care of it right away. She raised my hips enough for my package to dangle a bit. Both hands reached under me and a rough, but sensual CBT segment was in progress, Squeezing, pulling, slapping all took place on my balls and cock. Shoving my ass back down on her thighs, she concluded the maintance session with another long paddling with the leather paddle. I slid off her like a wet rag and noticed the clock. A 45 minute maintenance session ended with my thanking her. A great spanking!. Thanking all readers is important, as they are the backbone of any blog. I cannot thank you enough for your support. Comments and questions are not only welcome, they are encouraged. I'll answer all of them. Monday is the next scheduled maintenance spanking. Until then....

3 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!!
    Did yiu have raised welts from the riding bat? If so, how long does it tKe for the inflammation to reduce completely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your questions are very good, Nora-Jane and I hope others, as well as yourself, get the information you ask about. I did receive some welting from the shaft of the riding bat. Not the same as from a cane, but similar. Welts from the bat in this case lasted several hours after the spanking. Cane welts and marks can take much longer, perhaps days to subside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the clarification, cowboy. My apologies for the typos in my original comments.

      Delete