Monday, November 9, 2020

Spanked...short, but hard

Sunday, November 8, A day late but maintenance was delivered. We were away for the weekend and Saturday night was just not conducive for a maintenance session to occur. Sunday evening, after we arrived home we were both quite tired out. I asked if she were up to a spanking and she said "We are both tired, but we missed yesterday, so I'm going to spank you right now". She got out 3 weapons of ass destruction while I got over the wedge pillow and presented my ass. She picked out 3 different textures to give variety to the event. One wood, (the exotic red paddle), one leather, (the doubled belt), and one rubber, (the strap). I neglected to notice the fourth which is what met my bare cheeks first. Her bare hand....a nice warm up preceeded a good bare hand spanking. She chose the belt as the first implement to be used. A steady barrage of lashes were delivered with nothing less than medium. All angles were used, both and single cheeks were struck. I imagine a good even red color dressed my upper thighs, sit spots and full cheeks when she laid the belt to rest. The exotic red suddenly made its presence known to me by way of a hard solid horizontal strike across both cheeks. I yelped and jumped a bit. She placed her left hand on my back just above my ass and continued to paddle me soundly. Yelping and tearing, she delivered strokes that turned the red to deeper red and the pain up a notch. Then the unimaginable.....the rubber strap!!! All the strokes were horizontal as it began on my upper thighs, moving slightly up, the sit spots received share, another level up she struck my full cheeks. She strapped my ass while I howled and tears filled my eyes. When she finally placed it down, my crimson cheeks had wide lines from the rubber. She said "OK, that was 50 with each implement, not including my bare hand. I would like to administer another segment, or two with each toy, but we are both worn out". We both agreed to get some rest. If we use that spanking for Saturday, the next will be on Tuesday, but if we agree the spanking was for Sunday, then Wednesday, I shall submit to another maintenance session. Thanks to all readers, new and established, your support is appreciated. I encourage questions and/or comments and each will be answered right here. Again, not exactly sure about the next episode, so check back often.

2 comments:

  1. I see pics of red bottoms after being spanked, paddled, etc...
    My question is,how long before you can sit comfortably again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the question, Nora-Jane and it is a good one. First let's say people are different and redness and soreness is different for everyone. For me, the redness goes away in about an hour, but, depending on the implements used, the soreness lasts for awhile. Sitting comfortably also varies, but generally the first 2 - 3 hours is the worst. A soft seat like a sofa helps, a hard wood chair is much more difficult.

    ReplyDelete