Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Spanked HARD for maintenance

Monday, Nov. 16, A maintenance spanking I will not soon forget. She has a bit of a head cold and I thought she was not up to a spanking, so I asked her just that. She said let's give it a try. The implents chosen were the big wood paddle, leather slapper and the small wood hairbrush. I presented my ass by climbing over the wedge pillow. Her bare hands began the warm up, but it seemed to only last 10 or less swats. She upped the force and was spanking me quite hard for several more minutes. The firsr implement was the leather slapper and even though it is short toy, she was using it like a longer one, whipping from side to side in a very hard and fast tempo. Never slowing, she whipped both cheeks while Istood up a bit to relieve the pain. A bit early in the session for me to do that, but hard strokes seemed to be the rule tonight. The big wood paddle was next and greeted my sore cheeks with a hard loud smack. Two or three more followed before she paused to adjust my position, pulling my hips back a bit and pushing my torso down against the pillow. "Keep your ass out" she commanded. The padling resumed and was very hard. Short segments with all the toys followed. 10 to 20 strokes from each, but each took several turns. The short hairbrush was next and the hard swats continued. I can't recall being spanked this hard since a discipline spanking. The slapper returned, whipping my cheeks. Then the paddle again, with full force rapid fire swats landing full on both cheeks. Hairbrush too was used hard and fast on alternating cheeks. I was holwing by the time the third and forth short segment of each toy took its turn. Hard hand spankings also were thrown in. Onec again I heard, "I told you to stick you ass out...now do it". I complied only to receive more fast and hard swats. When she finished, I was told to put the tools away, as she left the room. Glancing at the clock and the mirror, I found a 20 minute spanking has left my ass very red and with marks. Thanking my readers, new and established, is proper and I never neglect to do it. I really appreciate your support. Questions and comments are always welcome. Thursday is the next scheduled spanking and we leave for Florida on Friday morning. I am unsure about the schedule then, but I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. Holy macaroni!!! You got your buns toasted!!!
    Does your back hurt after a session, from bending over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the question, Nora-Jane. Yes, my butt was very well spanked. My back and ribs are doing fine and not a bit sore from the bending.

    ReplyDelete