Friday, November 20, 2020

Maintenance Day

Thursday, Nov 19, Maintenance Day. An abnormal week culminated on Thursday evening with her saying "come with me...it is time for your spanking". She had been a bit under the weather most of the last 6 days. On Monday I took a very hard spanking for maintenance, and now I believe she was not feeling well, but delivered the spanking anyway. Obeying, I followed her to the bedroom which had been set up as usual. Wedge pillow in place and two implements along side. I knew she was not completely 100%, but a degree better than earlier in the week. I asked again if she was not up to this, we could easily put it off a bit. She said " no, now bend over the pillow, I am going to spank you ". Again I obeyed and draped myself over the wedge and presented my ass. The implements she chose were the doubled belt and the pruse paddle. Two implements instead of 3 or 4 led me to believe she was up to doing the spanking, but it would be abreviated. She began traditionally with a bare hand warm up. After about 20 or so strokes for a warm up, the spanks began to gather force and speed. She spanked me bare handed for many many strokes. Upon completion of that segment, she picked up the doubled belt and started lashing my bare cheeks. No need to hold back, and she didn't. All lashes of the leather belt were medium at the least, most quite hard and some very hard. Without pause, she delivered a long belting as I squirmed and yelped. Many minutes later she concluded the belt segment. I was sore and I imagine quite red, which made no difference to the cherry wood purse paddle. She began with the cover on the paddle producing solid thud strikes. When the cover was removed the bare wood met bare flesh with a loud and painful smack. Alternating cheeks, she paddled long and firm. Yelping and squirming with every swat, I struggled to hold position. She assisted my effort by placing her left hand just above my ass cheeks. Her right hand continued the paddling with no pause or let up. Finially completed, she helped me upright as we hugged as I thanked her. She said I had taken 100 bare hand swats, 100 belt lashes and 100 strikes of the paddle. Shorter in duration, but with sound intensity, the spanking was very good. Now we leave Friday morning for 3 weeks in Florida and our every 3rd day schedule may have to be altered a bit. The next spanking would be Saturday, but we may be at the track in Florida and it may not be conducive for a maintenance session. As she said, we will see how things go. Again, I thank all readers for their continued support. I will individually answer every question or comment left here by readers of this blog. Check back often to see what happens during our Florida trip.

2 comments: