Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Maintenance...on schedule

Tuesday, Nov, 13...."You're getting spanked today" was the directive I received when I started the discussion about our last session being one day late. I said it was Saturday's session, but did not take place till Sunday, so either Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on two days after either Saturday or Sunday. I did not have to undress as I climed over the wedge pillow, presented my bare ass for her to spank. She was getting her desired implements out as I took position. The big wood paddle was the first one out quickly followed by a slotted wooden spoon. The final toy made me gulp as the braided leather loopy johnny came into view. She adjusted my legs a bit more open, but not very far as she began the bare hand portion. This warm up was quite short...only perhaps 3 minutes. The slotted wooden spoon, a new comer to the toy drawer, swatted my left cheek soundly to start its portion of the spanking. Alternating cheeks, upper thighs and sit spots, the spoon tenderized my flesh numerous times. Varying tempo and force this segment went on quite awhile. I knew my skin was bright pink and quite warm before the big wood paddle loomed in her right hand. A full force swat covering both cheeks landed with a loud smack. That was followed by another and another and another and another. Many struck again and again in varying tempo and force, but continued for many minutes. She paddled and paddled and paddled as yelps were my timed input. With my ass on fire, I held my breath for a few seconds as she picked up the loopy johnny. This implement can be very stingy or thuddy as directed by the user. She used both as strikes began to fall and bite into my inflammed flesh. She swung it with the loop closed delivering a good thud across both cheeks as well as with a flicking, whip like motion, stinging one small area at a time. Horizontal, vertical, single cheek, double cheek, all resulted in the leather meeting my ass repeatedly. Yelping all the way, the final final swat was eventually delivered. She said, while helping me up, I told you I had wanted to double your last session. You just took 100 swats from each implement and your ass is crimson.....go check it out. Wow was she right, I thought looking over my shoulder in the mirror. Friday you will get another spanking she said as she left the room for me to straighten up and put the toys away. Our 'every 3rd day' schedule seems to be working so far. I do wish to thank you all before closing. Your continued support means a lot to me. Please feel free to leave comments or questions, which will all be answered. Next spanking is on Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Yowza!! That loopy Johnny still mystifies me. I've seen pics on your previous blogs, Nd I still can't figure out how Ms. Mirage can get a single leather sting on a small area. Does She turn it sideways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great question, Nora-Jane and thanks for asking it. There is no sideways as the braid leather forms a rope like shape. If swung in one manner the entire loop makes contact and the area is large. The effect you are referring to, I believe is accomplished by her sort of flicking the loop and having only a short section of the loop making contact. Using the flicking motion, enables her to only strike about a square inch of flesh causing a good sting.

    ReplyDelete