Friday, December 4, 2020

Maintenance Spanking Delivered

Thursday, Dec 3. We had planned a day away from the resort at the RR track. As we drove out the gate, she stated, when we return and after dinner I was getting spanked. We enjoyed our day, accomplishing many tasks and enjoying the company of others. We grocery shopped on the way home and upon unlocking the door, she said lets get undressed and have dinner at Cheeks. Cheeks is the name of the sports bar here at the C/O resort we are staying at. We both got nude and walked over to the bar and ordered drinks and dinner. Just after returning, she left me in the living room and was gone for a few minutes. She came back and without a sound began curling her index finger in the 'follow me' motion. She led me to the bedroom where I saw a pillow placed over the corner of the bed and several toys laid out. I knew I was about to be spanked. A flogger, hairbrush, leather slapper and cleaver paddle lay close by. I straddled the corner of the bed and lay over the pillow. My cock and balls were splayed over the bed corner and were as vulnerable as my wide open ass. The warm up was the leather slapper and it didn't take long to warm me. Swats became harder and faster as she covered full cheeks, inner cheeks, anus, upper and inner thighs. Cock and balls gat their swats too but a bit lighter. The cleaver with holes was next and delivered a sound paddling. I was becoming more vocal as the wood soundly paddled my presented ass. After a good segment with the cleaver, she started a good hand spanking. Inner cheeks, anus, cock and balls were the obvious target. Following that, the hairbrush was used. She spanked both cheeks at length with the wood backed hairbrush. Then flipping it over, she used the short corse bristles to scour the underside of my balls and cock as they lay helpless on the corner of the bed. Now, as bright red as the rest of me, they were ready for the finale with the swede flogger. She flogged my entire area, the tips of the falls stinging the tender areas of my ass hole and balls. She continued until I was sufficiently flogged from between my shoulder blades to my knees. She aided my standing and I thanked her while hugging and kissing her. Maintenance was over and I had been soundly spanked. All readers are appropriately thanked for their support. Please leave a question or comment which will be answered individually. Sunday should be the next scheduled maintenance spanking. See you then.

2 comments:

  1. You haven't been flogged in a while. It's nice to see It's re-appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nora-Jane for your comment. It is true, the floggers have not made an appearance in awhile. We have many but every location is not suited for a flogger. One needs quite a bit of space to properly swing a flogger. A good all over flogging has always been a favorite of mine and it was good to be on the receiving end again.

    ReplyDelete