Thursday, November 26, 2020

Spanked in Florida

Wednesday, Novermber 25, Maintenance spanking delivered. Astute readers will recall back to the last spanking I received on Tuesday, the 19th. Another was due on Fri, but we had left for Florida and the spanking had to be postponed. Another would have taken place on Monday, but we were still with friends at the RR club and again the spanking was not able to be done. However, now, we have checked into our resort for 3 weeks and after settling in on Tuesday, we both were exhausted and retired early. On Wednesday, she declared I would be spanked after dinner. We took a half day to visit the RR club and wish friends a happy holiday before returning to the C/O resort. Enjoyed the pool, hot tub and ample sunshine. After a nice dinner, we were watching the news when she said "After this is over, go present your ass...you are getting spanked". Obeying, I found several pillows and placed them over the edge of the bed. My ass was high and vulnerable as she entered the room. I was not aware of the toys she had packed for the trip, so had no idea of how my maintenance spanking would unfold. I heard the toy bag unzipped and within seconds, my ass was feeling the coil of rope. Lightly at first for a warm up, then harder and faster. After several minutes of rope lashing, my warm and pink cheeks were treated to the solid swat of the wood cleaver paddle with holes. Yelping after each stroke, the sound of the smack was echoed by the yelp. The paddling segment went on for a bit before she unleashed the next toy. I knew without even looking, it was a leather flogger. The falls flogged my tender ass repeatedly as she swung the flogger in many angles to sufficiently cover both cheeks. I held position during this segment and my red ass was ready for the finale. I knew she had brought the purse paddle and she wasted no time in using it. A solid strike on my right cheek produced a howl and moisture to my eyes. Repeated on the left side, my paddling had begun. Each cheek received about 20 from the cherry wood implement. Tears and howls were the only response I could provide as I accepted a good maintenance spanking. Upon completion, I stood, kissed and thanked her for my due maintenance. She simply smiled and said "Saturday, you're getting spanked again". A Happy Thanksgiving wish goes out to all readers. Enjoy the holiday in your own way. Here I am thankful for the fact none of my friends or family have been visited by the virus that has certainly changed everyones life this year. Your questions or comments are anticipated and will be answered.

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah!! I'm glad your maintenance sessions are getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. Solid, meaningful, regular spankings for maintenance are very important to our relationship. I love submitting to them.

    ReplyDelete