Saturday, March 23, 2024

Paddled for Maintenance

Friday, March 22, PADDLES... 3 of them. The last dice roll schedulled today as Maintenance Day. This morning on our way out for errands, she reminded me I would be spanked tonight. I replied with a simple 'Yes Ma'am'. The day rolled by, a good dinner was enjoyed and by early evening she informed me to get ready as it was time for my spanking. I went to the bedroom and all was set up, wedge pillow and implements by my side. I took position and waited with my ass stuck out ready to accept my due maintenance spanking when she came in. The warm up began with the bare hands and lasted only a few minutes. The bare hand then began a long hard spanking that stung and colored my cheeks. Now it was time for the first of the paddles.... the leather one.... The Broad Sword Paddle.
Wide, heavy, steel reinforced, smooth leather, this device was designed to give pain to a bare ass. I knew after the first swat it was living up to its purpose. It spread pain throughout the area and deep into the tissue of my cheeks. She landed swat after swat, about 3 seconds apart and I knew my ass was in for a good paddling tonight. I was holding position all right for about half the time but began to wiggle a bit. I thought I was getting full force swats until the one I got after wiggling. I saw stars and tears shot from squinted eyes. She said there will be more like that one if I don't keep still. I set my jaw, vowed to stay still and stuck my ass out even further to accept my paddling. A while later she finished and took up the second implement. The Rubber Paddle
This device is insistent on delivering a sound paddling and this time was no exception. A rapid fire burst on each cheek began its segment, then a slower cadence continued to paddle my bare cheeks with painful swats. Her warning during the previous segment still in my mind as I fought the urge to wiggle. The thick conveyor belt material paddled my bare cheeks as I howled and tears flowed. Soon, another rapid fire burst stung each cheek beyond belief. My flesh was ablaze with pain and the deep tissue soreness was growing with each swat. The slower tempo finished the segment with solid swats, one to each cheek until she finally rested the implement. Two paddles down with one to go.... the Big Wood Paddle.
Knowing what was to come, I reset my stance and stuck my ass out inviting her to paddle it. Ms Mirage needed no invitation as she swung the paddle and contacted both cheeks with a swat that echoed in the room. Much like the broad sword paddle, a slow tempo of very firm swats landed on both cheeks as I yelped after each. Many swats later she changed to paddling one cheek at a time. The same hard strokes landed on each cheek alternately followed by a yelp and new tears runing along established streaks down my face and into the pillow. My position stayed immobile with great effort on my part as she went back to paddling both cheeks together. It seemed she raised the force a bit. My ass was so sore at this point, it was difficult to tell. The paddling went on until she finally helped me to my feet. I stammered what a sound paddling it was and she said something told her at the beginning, 100 just sounded like a good number. She said I got 100 with the bare hand and then she gave me 100 more with each one of the 3 paddles. 400 spanks later, my cheeks were crimson and I know the deep tissue soreness will last for days. Standing there with a very red and sore ass, I tossed the dice and held my breath. It bounced and tumbled for a bit and came to rest with a '4' on top. Wednesday, I thought, just about enough time for the soreness to fade before I again get spanked for maintenance.
Thanks to all readers, especially those who help this blog by leaving a question or comment. Join the fun and exercise your opportunity be be a part of the blog. The questions and my answeres are beneficial to all readers and inhance the blog. Leave one and tune back in after my maintenance spanking on Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!!! Now THAT was a sound paddling!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane for your comment and you are exactly right. That was a very sound paddling, believe me, my ass still remembers.

      Delete