Monday, March 18, 2024

Homecoming Maintenance Spanking...Part 3

Monday, March 18, Early morning Dr. appointment had me up and out before breakfast. Upon my return I found she had made coffee, but waited for me for breakfast. She told me to 'get comfortable', her way of reminding me of the way she wants me attired while in the house. So I totally stripped, donned my nipple clamps and began to prepare and serve breakfast. I am allowed to remove the clamps for the meal, but must put them on again for the rest of my morning chores. Nipples were quite crushed and sore by the time I finished the dishes, cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming. I did have an afternoon errand to run, so I got dressed again. Upon returning, she was doing laundry and when she returned from the basement I was already nude again. After dinner and a bit of TV she told me I was getting spanked. The bedroom was set up and implements were out when I draped myself over the wedge pillow, ass up. The warm up was with bare hand and lasted several minutes. No increase in intensity but after that duration, I was well warmed. The first implement was at the ready... The Leather Strap.
Yes, it is still the old one. Being away has not helped me finish the new one. However, the old one can still strap a bare ass, and she proved that. I held position while the strap stung and colored my cheeks. Both horizontal and verticle strikes covered cheeks, the crease and upper thighs. This took several minutes, but I stayed still and took the strapping. When she rested the strap, I was waiting for the next implement, but the bare hand returned. Gone were the mild warm up spanks. She spanked hard for about two full minutes and even got a yelp or two out of me. I knew my ass was red by now and we had only started. On to the next implement.. Short Flogger.
Used only a few days ago, this little flogger is giving my cheeks a workout. Short hard lashes coated my ass with a darker red color. She lashed from side to side and vertically. Floggers usually do not sting too badly, but after the cheeks are well spanked, it stung pretty good. She kept up the flogging for several minutes as I held my ass still for her. The next implement was ready, but I was not. I adjusted my position just a bit and got a good hard swat with her bare hand. She did not have to say keep still, I got the message. On to the rubber fingers.
This is a hard rubber implement with flexible fingers attached to a wood handle. Instead of using the fingers to probe and tickle sensative areas, she decided to use it like a paddle. The relatively small head struck my cheeks soundly. The handle is long enough to create as good swing resulting in a very hard strike. With a small head, it takes many swats to cover both cheeks. She swatted for several minutes leaving my ass quite sore and eyes moist. I had been absorbing pain but was near the full mark when she grabbed the last implement.... The Rubber Paddle.
This seems to be one of her favorites as it was used often recently. I stuck my ass out further knowing I was about to get a very painful paddling. The first swat brought tears and a howl, but after I recoiled, I presented my ass again. SMACK, another hard strike from the conveyor belt paddle. A third and forth strike on both cheeks together brought the same result... more tears and howls. Four more swats, two on each cheek had me howling and squirming. She put the paddle away in the drawer, but brought another implement out like a guest performer.... The Broad Sword Paddle.
Brought on as an extra, its job was to finish the session. No ceremony, just a straight hard paddling lasting about three minutes. She paddled, I howled, tears flowed, but I held position for the completion of a long 25 minute maintenance spanking. She finished and kissed me as I stood up. She handed me the dice, so I knew the 3-day 'welcome home' spanking was history. I tossed the die against the wall and it rebounded and stopped showing a '3'. I looked in her direction and said she will spank me again on Friday... she just smiled and I knew she was thinking..'you bet I will'.
Readers got a treat over the last few days and my ass picked up the tab for it. Leave some comments or a question or two. It is your time to take over the blog. All will be answered. Enjoy, and I'll return after Friday's spanking.

4 comments:

  1. What a trilogy of spanking reports. Great job! That leather slapper still has some mileage on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks to Nora-Jane for her comments. This was the leather strap, not the leather slapper, but I agree, it still packs a good strapping. Glad you liked the 3-part series.

      Delete
  2. So many implements, I don't know how you keep track of what you received. I don't time my sessions, but I am sure it's not 25 minutes.
    I received two belt whippings yesterday (both were front and back). She asked if I had enough and I truly hadn't. My ass can take more than her arm can give!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again MRBILL, so glad you are a reader and commenter. Not only can I usually tell the feel of each implement, but she leaves them out after the spanking for me to put away, so I know what was used. I like a long session and most are between 20 and 60 minutes, with several implements. Happy to hear you got two belt whippings, but need to ask you a question.... You stated both were 'front and back' am I to understand she belt whipped your ass as well as your cock and balls? Also nice to know you wore out her arm.....lol

      Delete