Monday, March 18, 2024

Homecoming Maintenance Spanking...Part 2

Sunday March 17, St. Patricks Day, Nothing green here, but she sure turned my ass red with the second part of the homecoming spanking. Still getting settled and catching up on a multitude of things after being away for 8 weeks, we were both busy but on separate things. Mid to late afternoon I heard her call and went to the bedroom where she had set things up for a spanking right after breakfast. She felt it was time for more spanking. Over the wedge pillow I went, presenting my ass for her to administer whatever she desired. There were no implements out at this time, so I had no idea what to expect. Her bare hand began which was no surprise and after a brief series of mild spanks the warm up phase was over, but the hand spanking was not. The intensity increased as usual but kept increasing until max force was being used. She was spanking my bare cheeks as hard as would be for a discipline session, but kept it up much longer. Far from the pink and warm stage of a warm up, my ass was now hot and quite red. My eyes were moist as she had spanked for just short of 10 full minutes. For a spanking that would stand on it own for many reasons, she paused and went for another implement. She returned with one of my favorites... the Doubled Leather Belt.
Long, doubled, 2 inch wide leather, mounted on a fairly long wood handle, allows this implement to be used from a distance away from its target. She stood back a bit and let it fly. A hard lash landed across my bare ass and caused a sharp yelp from my lips. She landed strike after strike before moving directly behind me. From there, she could lash my cheeks in an alternate manner. The lashes were steady and very hard and I struggled to hold my position. My eyes went from moist to full tears as the lashes continued. Not much description here as she belted my ass for many minutes. Again, after nearly ten minutes she delivered the final lash and I uttered the final yelp of this session. I asked about tossing the dice and again she nixed the idea saying I was getting another spanking tomorrow.
Good to talk to and thank the readers so soon. I hope you are enjoying these episodes as much as I and hope you leave questions or comments after reading them. Each will be indivually answered. A real opportunity for you to become a part of this blog. See you all following my next maintenance spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, my, my!!! This is getting even better!! Must be nice to have your own bed and familiar surroundings for a spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane. It is good to have our own bed. I missed the wedge pillow and the way it holds my ass in the perfect position for her to deliver the needed spankings.

      Delete
  2. Although I "enjoy" a belt whipping, it tends to be difficult to handle. My Mistress does not appreciate being on the receiving end of the back swing. I should be careful what I wish for but I think I should consider shopping for a doubled leather belt like that. I love that drawing and keep it on my bedside table. Sometimes I leave it out as a hopeful reminder that I need attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MRBILL for you comments and insight. The doubled belt on a wood handle is much easier for the spankER to navigate. There is no 'backswing' to contact her. If you cannot find a doubled belt like the one we have, I could make one for you. Glad you like the drawing, it is one of my favorites as well.

      Delete