Sunday, March 10, 2024

Farewell Las Vegas

Friday, March 8, a spanking just before leaving Las Vegas. I thought it would happen last night, but with a first class dinner and a few hours of gambling, it was quite late when we arrived back at our unit for our last night in Las Vegas. The gambling turned out to be in our favor as we increased our winnings to about a grand for the entire 3 week stay. Sliding into bed together, she pulled me over her lap for a nice sensual bare hand spanking. I kissed and thanked her to which she told me I would be spanked before we leave tomorrow morning. We ate breakfast, showered and began to finish packing up for our departure. The toy bag was next when she piled several pillows on the edge of the bed and told me I was getting a spanking before we left. I went over the pillows leaving my ass high and vulnerable. The bare hand warm up she delivered was fast tempo and spanks increased to full force quickly. Just as quick the first implement was ready... The Riding Bat.
She swung it thru the air a few times and the swish sound was a warning of its intended purpose. That did little to prepare me for the sharp sting I received when it struck my left cheek. No time to process as my right cheek felt the same sting a second later. A barrage of these hard strikes began to land on every inch of my ass, sit spots and upper thighs. My yelps died into the pillows along with the tears that formed. Nothing touching the floor so I was immobile as she continued to swat my reddening cheeks and thighs. Not a short time lated, but it did end with my ass red and well stung. She replaced the riding bat and I did not know what it was until it hit my cheeks. One of the new short thick wood spatulas. I must get a photo of these spatulas when we get back home as it appears they have earned a place in our arsenal of implements. A small striking area, but solid wood, it tormented my red cheeks. Felt much like the narrow hairbrush as she spanked my ass with many hard swats producing tears and yelps. After a good segment, she placed the spatula down and picked up the next and last implement...The Rubber Paddle.
The thick conveyor belt rubber struck my right cheek soundly and caused a yelp into the pillow. Still immobile, I could do nothing as the sound paddling continued, striking alternating cheeks with solid swats. Tears were absorbed into the pillow and howls filled the room as my ass was getting a sound paddling. After a few minutes, she paused long enough to say 'Let's be sure you remember Las Vegas". With that she unleashed several hard swats to each cheek as I howled louder. About 10 or so to each cheek before she allowed me to slide off the pillows. Still both nude we decided to dress, load the car and head south to Cottonwood AZ, our first stop. Gathering the closthing she had laid out, I found there was no underwear, meaning I was to take the 4 plus hour drive commando.
A big thank you to readers and advising you as we begin our trip back home, I am uncertain as to internet access along the way. I encourage you to leave questions and comments as you have been doing and I will make every attempt to answer each one. See everyone after the next time I am spanked for maintenance.

2 comments:

  1. That dreaded rubber paddle!! I had one. Couldn't give it away fast enough...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to Nora-Jane once again. I understand how you feel about a rubber paddle. Absolutely evil. However, as long as I belong to her, no matter what implement she uses, I will present my ass to be spanked.

      Delete