Saturday, March 2, 2024

A Late and Sound Maintenance Spanking

Friday, March 1, spanked for maintenance. Originally scheduled via dice role for Thursday, the spanking was moved from a Leap Day event to Friday as our vanilla friends were leaving our resort. I had been spanked on Sunday when they were away for a brief time, but nothing since. Mid-evening I remarked how peaceful being by ourselves seemed to be. She agreed and told me I needed to be spanked, so get into position. I grabbed the door jambs, spread my legs and presented my ass to accept an overdue spanking. After choosing her weapons, she began a bare hand warm up. She quickly dialed up the intensity and spanked my bare cheeks for several minutes. She had picked 4 spanking implements and had the first in her hands.... A Short Leather Flogger.
Short leather falls, but still able to deliver a good swat, this flogger can feel good or very harsh. She flogged me from shoulders to ass with horizontal and verticle swats, then concentrated on my cheeks which were turning more red with every swat. The flogging continued for several minutes as I kept my ass still for a good target. Some good hard swats were mixed in with many medium to firm lashes of the leather falls. I reset my stance while she paused only long enough to grab the next implement... The Thin Education Paddles.
STING !!! is the best word to describe a strike from these long, thin, narrow oak paddles. Wielding two, she could deliver twice the strikes in the same amount of time. My ass was taking rapid fire swats from both paddles as I yelped. Almost with the speed of drum sticks the paddles struck my cheeks. In just a short few minutes my ass were turned red and heated from the multitude of swats. A good paddling ended but she continued to spank me with bare hands. The hand spanks really stung my flesh following the assult by the thin education paddles. I breathed a sigh during the pause while she switched implements. Now I was to be paddled with the Rubber Paddle.
This implement was used recently so my bare ass was no stranger to its painful swats. Not swing particularly hard, the paddle still stung the surface and sent soreness deep into my ass cheeks. The three or so minute segment gave me a paddling to remember. I struggled to hold position thru the barage of paddle strikes. When it ended I was quite sore, but knew more was to come. Another hand spanking began. Harder spanks than before and the target had changed. Most of this was aimed at lower and inner cheeks and directly on my asshole. She tattooed my sit spots as well as my anus with fast and hard swats. One implement left and now was its turn.... The Big Wood Paddle.
Everyone knows this paddle covers my entire ass and that is exactly what she began to do. Solid swats aimed directly at the center of my cheeks. Swat after swat landing on the same spot quickly brought pain to the skin and soreness deep into the tissue of my ass cheeks. An occasional hard swat on a single cheek was the only variation to a machine like paddling. Even the few minutes of this segment felt like an eternity. My ass was ablaze with redness and pain when she stopped paddling me. I could feel both hands grab my hips and pull me backwards, really protruding my ass. The flogger returned and struck with very hard swats in a horizontal format landing on alternating cheeks. Lasting a minute or so, the flogger was followed by the return of the rubber paddle. She ended the maintenance spanking with about 20 hard swats with the rubber paddle. The mirror showed me the reason for my soreness....both cheeks were crimson. I thanked her and got the answer to the question before I even asked. Don't toss the dice, Marie will be here on Saturday... both you and Joe will be getting spanked very often.
Thank you to all readers. Questions and comments are most welcome and actually encouraged. I cannot predict the next week as our spanko friends arrive. Stay tuned and we will find out together.

4 comments:

  1. Wowzers!!! That's some session!!
    I have a question about the education paddles. Does She use them together as a double paddle or one in each hand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane for you comments and questions. It was a very good spanking. As far as the dual paddles, there is not set way she uses them. Sometimes one at a time and other times one in each hand. Standing at the side of me, the left hand with a paddle will swat cock, balls and nipples with moderate force while the right hand will deliver solid swats to my ass. Al all over spanking which stings like hell.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. For sure, that is what questions are for.... the clarification for all readers. Thanks again for the comments and questions.

      Delete