Thursday, March 7, 2024

Double Team Maintenance Spankings

Tuesday, March 5th, Long awaited maintenance with our friends. Visiting us in Las Vegas, our days were full of sight seeing, shows, a bit of gambling, but tonight was set aside for spanking. It was after dinner whne the gals directed us to strip and be quick about it. They had placed every implement we had brought along with their toys on the bed and were ready before we were. Both laps were empty, but not for long. Joe over Marie's lap and me over Ms Marage, bare ass facing the ceiling waiting to be spanked. Spank us they did. Bare hand and short handle implements colored our cheeks red during a 10 minute stay over the laps. Without any pause, we were directed to switch laps. I have not been over Marie's lap for over a year and as I settled in, she said she has been waiting for this for awhile and was I ready. I replied I was and needed a good spanking. She spread my legs just a bit and fondled my ass a bit before starting what was to be a long hard spanking. Let me tell you all...That woman can spank and yelps were not far off. Meanwhile I could hear Joe getting his just swats on the other sofa. Ms Mirage was not holding back with her hand and the short handle implements. Just short of a half hour, the yelps died down and both of our cheeks looked like ripe tomatoes.
Through with the OTK for now Joe was taken by Marie into the bedroom and placed over the pillows on the edge of the bed while I was stood in the bathroom doorway with my ass stuck way out. Ms Mirage started with the belt, whipping alternate cheeks while I could hear Joe being treated to another long handle implement in the other room. The riding bat and flogger were yet to come for me and judgeing from the yelps, Joe was being well attended to by Marie. The ladies changed rooms and Marie brought with her the big paddle. Again, she fondled my red cheeks saying what a nice red color they were. Now let's improve on that, cowboy... stick your ass out now. She paddled me for quite a while before suggesting we all take a short break. Drinks and snacks were served as we refreshed and chatted about our spankings.
After the break we each went over laps again before I was placed over the bed and Joe was standing in the doorway. Marie spanked, paddled, flogged, cropped and belted my ass while Joe was getting much the smae treatment. The gals switched locations again and Ms Mirage continued the assualt on my very red bare cheeks. Implements came and went, as the spankings lasted another good half hour or more. A second break was needed for all parties. Chat and drinks provided a pause that was welcomed by everyone. A short time later one of the gals suggested a nightcap round before bedtime. Marie took Joe and Ms Mirage took me for most of the duration of the third round. I got a good long belting and stinging segment with the riding bat before the ladies switched again. Marie brought a wood paddle with her and paddled my ass while I stood and presented it to her without moving. She leaned in and whispered in my ear while fondling my ass again saying she hoped it would not be another year before she spanked me again. Then finished off the sessioon with a long 5 minute hand spanking. Difficult to determine whish ass was more red, but both Joe and I were very well spanked. She took Joe back to their unit, Ms Mirage and I cleaned up a bit before heading off to bed. She reminded me, they will be leaving on Wednesday and we will be leaving on Friday. Also, that on Thurdsay night, as a farewell to Las Vegas, I will be spanked again.
Thanks to readers, new and extablished for your support during this trip to the Southwest. Leave a comment or question and it will be answered promptly. You will get another opportunity after I get spanked again on Thursday. See you all then.

2 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!!! That was an amazing spanking marathon for you and Joe! Sounds like y'all enjoyed every bit of it, too. I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much to Nora-Jane for your comments. Yes, it was quite something. Both gals kept up the spankings for over two hours. Joe and I were cherry red and sore even to the next morning.

      Delete