Thursday, March 14, 2024

A Sunday Night Maintenance Spanking

Sunday, March 10, Spanked the last night in Cottonwood. A three day stay in Arizona after leaving Nevada ended with me over her lap. We rode the Verde Canyon Railway, visited the Blazing M Ranch for some western fun complete with a dinner show and explored the old old town of Jerome. Leaving in the morning for a nearby nudist resort, she felt a spanking was due. Directing me over her lap as she sat on the bed against the headboard as nude as I was. Her bare hand began the warm up as tradition has it and increased in force as it progressed. Within a short time, I was being spanked bare handed very solidly. Before long she was ready to use the first implement, the Leather Slapper.
My cheeks were already pink and very warm before the first strike from the slapper. Designed for sting, this two sided implement is easy to use and stings with the best of them. The fringe side a bit more than the smooth side. She used both for a maximum stinging segment. Slapping my ass on both sides, the creases and upper thighs, she covered every inch with stinging slaps. Immobile, I had to take the spanking she dished out. The slapper continued on with out a pause for many minutes. Cheeks were blazing red now and well stung. Not finished, she rested the slapper and picked up one of the new spatulas. The spanking went on with the wood implement. Curved just a bit, it nearly matched the conture of my ass, striking the crease and the cheek with one swat. Narrow for more sting, I tried to wiggle to relieve some of the pain. She was having none or that and held me in place while continuing to spank. To show her more committment, I dug my knees in and arched my back to present my ass. She read and understood my action and took full advantage. Strikes were landing faster and harder now as I began to yelp. Holding position, I took the spanking she felt was due. The spatula was released but her able bare hand took over. A bit slower pace but very hard spanks echoed in the room accompanied by my yelps. Hard spank after hard spank struck my ass cheeks, the crease and upper thighs. Several minutes crawled by and when she finished, my ass was red and ablaze with stinging pain after the 20 plus minute spanking. We went to bed as she quipped, "We'll see if you need a refresher in the morning before we drive away". I slep soundly with cheeks very warm and glowing.
As our trip is winding down, I wish to thank all readers, new and established for their support and questions/comments during the unscheduled maintenance spankings given over the last month or so. Your input does suplement the blog and is both fun and educational. We should arrive home by Friday and I can't say I won't get spanked before then, but I imagine as a homecoming, she will light my ass up then for maintenance. Join in.

2 comments:

  1. What a great spanking! I admire how you make yourself more vulnerable by arching your back to stick out your butt for more spankings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nora-Jane for you observation and comment. It was a good spanking and a send off of our southwestern trip. Unless I am being punished, I will present my ass for a better target and accept the spanking she feels is due.

      Delete