Monday, March 18, 2024

Homecoming Maintenance Spanking

Saturday, March 16, Arrived home, stripped and spanked. Not at all that simple. A lot of unpacking, resetting the house and settling in came ahead of the spanking. A makeshift dinner was involved too and some general unwinding and settling in took place before the spanking. Car unloaded, washing machine started and we both shed every stitch of clothing. Felt great and we enjoyed a bit of TV until she said "Lets go to bed right after I spank you". I could never pass up a combination like that. Proceeding to the bedroom, I found she had already set things up and what a wonderful sight... our own high bed with wedge pillow in place. I climbed over the pillow and stuck my ass out to be spanked. Along side of me were three implements she had picked out to administer the spanking. She grabbed the first and started the warm up with the short leather flogger.
A good implement for warm up, the short flogger did its job flawlessly. Warmed the bare cheeks and left a nice pink hue before set out to flog me. She stood back a bit and let the flogger fly with full force strokes. Cheeks were struck alternatingly with hard lashes. A short segment but she whipped my ass and delivered as much pain as the little flogger is capable of providing. She laid the flogger down but the segment was not over. Her bare hand took over and since the warm up phase was done she was ready to deliver a good hard hand spanking and my ass got that for sure. She spanked hard for a few minutes before yielding to the next implement... a wood spatula.
One of the two new implements, both have become well used on our trip. Solid wood and gives a good sting, especially on well spanked cheeks. This time she used the one on the left in the photo. Several minutes with this little tool had me yelping. She wound up this segment quickly and moved on to the next implement... the rubber paddle.
She has used this often lately but my ass will never be used to its extreme surface pain and deep tissue bruising. Her first swat brought back both feelings at once. She paddled for only a short time, but I know the deep tissue soreness will be felt long after the surface pain has faded. After the paddling she finished by saying this was over for now but I will be receiving a full 'welcome home' spanking tomorrow. She tucked my red sore ass in bed and we both slept very well.
Again, my thanks to all readers. Your support keeps this blog alive. Do you all realize we are over 9 years old now. Leaving a question or comment is the best form of support and I encourage this action. Each will be addressed right here on these pages. Join the fun and leave a comment today.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to end a homecoming day! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane for the comments. It is good to be home... and spanked.

      Delete
  2. Welcome home! It's always nice to get back to familiar surroundings such as the wedge pillow. I love those Sardax illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to MRBILL for the welcome home and the positive comment about some of the illustrations I use in the blog.

      Delete